Wednesday, October 9, 2024

some people just talk too much

  Is it just me or has real news became tabloid information? 
Every morning when I am awake that I tune into a competing radio station and listen the host Bill Culley just goes on yapping away at or about stuff that has no real substance. 
Unlike L James Kotnick who's shows that was news worthy And came a conclusion pretty quickly Bill just keeps yapping. No real structure to the topics. As for being an interviewer he ain't. Then as was this morning 🌄 barking about Stern. I am of my opinion that Howard Stern is one helluva interviewer. 
Radio as with every media operation has become more fluff than substance. I can remember around these parts listening to farm and farming reports and future farm techniques along with livestock and crop prices.  Not whether or not Harris and or Trump is bitching or not. 
Of course I also remember when the noon meal Bell sounded there was a noon to 14:00 full newscast. That included a farm report. Fancy finding that here these days.
That is what you can expect and receive from HazzardAyre Radio.  True news, full kountry, real. LIVE radio.
L8R Hazzardites