Tuesday, February 14, 2012

In but not out

HAZZARDAYRE TAG 1Daily buzz

It’s a sad truth. Not everybody, and even not everyone who lives in our coveted southern states, will align themselves with us here in the Knytes-of-Anarchy, The AyreWolvez, or our respected radio and TV network HazzardAyre Radio, Confederate Star TV. However with so many things on the verge of collapse in this nation, is it a time for none alignments, bickering or just shunning a group, because we do the same things they do, just a bit more aggressively?

When the Son’s of Confederate Veterans dissolved their support and gave us the boot, I truly felt both sadness, rejection and hurt. That a group I got the Knytes to get together with , would pitch a bitch over something as simple as a modification of their logo, which in all reality we did first anyway. Then with Ray’s email wanting not to affiliate with us, again I felt hurt, disappointment and betrayal. But as my mom used to say, if they don’t want to swing on our gate, fine. Get out of our yard.

As such, the Knytes-of-Anarchy, will not align, or be in any kind of affiliation, other than our own organization. We’ll still carry the fight for Dixie, and the Southern Confederate Movement, but we’ll do it our way. Piss on anybody else. I no longer care about outside groups.

Here’s what happened, and I’ll bet I’m closer to the truth, than what Ray told me.

He is disillusioned by the racy spicy gals we use for poster gals. More over though , Ray got a call from somebody at the SOCV, since they have this very wrong opinion, of the club. Many of the SOCV think we are racist and full of hate. Hate is not accurate, since we are more troubled with the condition of the nation. I don’t care if the President of the Union States is black, red, yellow or purple. If anyone is in that big chair with that big red button under their finger, and doing what they’re doing to this nation, yes I’m pissed, but not hateful. Are we racist? No, again the Knytes-of-Anarchy welcomes membership from all races. As long as they are in agreement of our principles and views as we are, I don’t what band, tribe, or nationality they are. As long as they love go fast hot rod cars, tricked out trucks, and stretched out V-Twin bikes, I have no problem with them being members. Ethnicity is not a factor of membership in the Knytes-of-Anarchy, or any of our organizations family organizations. Including the Hazzard County AyreWolvez.

As I close , for a business that had in view the money we planned to spend with Ray’s ad firm, to shut the door on us is to me a oh well your loss. Further, any body of any kind that preaches allegiance to God above that would close the door on someone, is not telling the whole truth. But then like I read on a T – Shirt, one time, get-em all, let God sort it out.

If you wondered where I was last night into early morning. The reason we were not on air was the tower on Harrison went bunk, so we need to do some fixing, but we are just about there.

Withy Ray’s company though out of the picture, we need to find another web site designer. So I’m rolling up to Portland to see what Abacast’ bunch can do.

So see ya’ll l8r,

A COOTER TAG imagesCAV5801Z

AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb all tail_thumb

John 13:34-35““A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.