Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Even if I wanted to I couldn't being attatched to a Oxygen bottle and no money means a frozen dinner for Thanksgiving

There it was, came home from a job exam in Twin Falls, feeling all bubbly, had a sanwhich from Maverick , and started the decline into calmness. About 5:00PM I couldn't breathe, no air going in and wheezing like a tea pot. So called Doug, and he got me to a ER, where they informed me after doing their thing of pumping up a lung, that one of mine had collapsed. All due to the inflamation caused by mice. So made a call to Envi Lawn and Pest, who did a great job in slowing down in fact curing that problem. Only bad side? I'm stuck at home with a oxygen tank, and no more money, for fuel which means no going over to the River Fellowship for Thanksgiving as I had planned. So its a frozen dinner or two for the holiday. Hell I'm so short of breath can't even get up a stiffy and cain't maintain it if I wanted too. After seeing some of those hotties taking care of me at the ER the other night, I truly wanted to. One of em had these Yoga style sweats on that were so tight you could see the divide. Oh and that baby shampoo scent perfume had me completely swilrling. So then wasn't that fun? Never saw white yoga pants on a ER nurse before. Trouble is, I'm hooked to Shelly which means no. and Two even if I wanted to couldn't even do anything for a lack of air intake. 
Any mile, trying to snag enough cash to haul my butt to Twin Falls for Thanksgiving. 
TTYLY