Thursday, February 15, 2018

It has been said, its not the destination but the journey that matters, but even the road gets bumpy

Good morning ya'll currently 15 degrees out in the open big sky area of Wyoming where I am this morning. Spent the day with my dearest lady on 6 wheels, I call LexiBelle. 
She had a drink of Prestone and Delo 100, I had one too many Bud Lights. In celebration of our union, and the rapid progression of KnyteWolf Media. This has been a long time coming. KnyteWolf Media aka Maximum Overdrive/HazzardAyre Radio is the core of what we are and why we are on the airwaves, both digitally aka internet streaming as well as over the air standard radio. Yes the mission of our reason for being is bikers, entertainment and information , supporting and aiding the modern confederate movement, but our sole core is today what it was in 1975 when we first went on the air near Hagerman/West-Point Idaho, with KDSL or Kay Diesel, that is now KTOW FM. That main mission is to be a companion and true from the seat of the pants view of news and incite, for the man or woman who make their living driving a truck. From Business Rockstars, to Maximum Overdrive Radio and all in between especially HazzardAyre Radio has but one purpose to be the ears and mouth piece for the American Independent Trucker. Everything else is filler. With all that said I'm damn proud of our Reaper Crew, and the milestones we have made the last few weeks, new equipment that is legendary being installed a new set of studios both in Twin Falls and Boise, not to mention Evanston Wyoming, Wendover Utah, and along major highways from Denver to Seattle, From Arizona to Canada our mini stations keep you who are the true backbone of America, are kept informed,  and entertained as only someone who has been in that cab can do. And if we mix in some of Gods word, so be it. We are here to fight the corrupt system, no matter where that mission takes us.
Want to thank very deeply, Jenn and her guy Jared, for their contribution helping us find the visual talent for our super trucker Website, and to Jared for building it for us. We have shifted into floating gear, here. and I'm tickled plum purple. It has been said that the best revenge is success. The lighting for the studios gets installed Monday, just need to find the ladies hot undies and such to decorate the main studio, mostly foot and toe things aka KTOW or KAY-TOW as in we love Toews. So if any of you fine ladies have rather staunchy smelling nylons, heels, boots like Go-Go we could use them, since 

 the whole show with Jared and our engineering team will be fitting cameras in the studio so you can enjoy what we do online on our website as well as YouTube and Livestream. Right now we are in talks of establishing a set of both radio and TV studios at Digiland Campus in Burbank California, so we are really burning here. Which brings me to me. I made an oath in 1976 that if I ever permanately pull the keys and park my trucks and/or bike or both that I would stop doing the radio op, and resign my commission to and with the Knytes. I will not be a pretender, or a fronter on anything just to grease my paws , I do what I do, not to make a big or even small paycheck, I do it, to be of service to all of the community of the highway, the American Trucker and the bikers who are brethren of that open road. 
Any mile the coffee is burning, and for me to keep earning I need sleep, my condition is such right now that I'm seeing double. But we are finally on the right road. Yes the destination is not key here but the journey, that matters, however even that journey road is filled with detours and bumps. 
Smooth sailing ya'll on the concrete sea.