Tuesday, June 25, 2024

two sayings but perhaps many authors.

As it went: " here I sit all broken hearted tried to shyt but only farted." My fave is always " they paint these walls to hide my pen but, the shythouse poet strikes again:" those word's are for ever etched into my sub conscience.  From just about every highway I have rode that has always been on some public crapper  somewhere in our nation and it truly is nation wide. Never have I seen it in a truck stop privy but those remote public outhouses are where you find those words and carvings.
Now then; the mystique of highway hooking is that We as a company have specialized in for over 5 decades. I think my Uncle Darin; of Macon GA most likely bought the first caddyshaque hook 🪝 that Ernest Holmes created. My own Dad started with an old bomb crane on  prehistoric International.Harvestor Paystar in 1968. In that cab albeit illegal as could be, but I hauled in more broken down rigs than gold pressed Latium of Quarks. 
When mother nature calls on a long heavy haul.its rest pest areas to the relief. 
For some odd reason and this is really real after the wreck of my AV-8.by a Soviet built Turkish deployed projectile nails my Byrd fact is my knees and legs were bent in like a pretzel.especially my knees
 Thus.to drain the main.vein fully I have to sit down. Plus in public pest area's Herman get's stage fright
So.its I pee-standing
Perhaps that is why during bedroom Olympics that has been over 25 years of being fully deployed with  a.human female that I relish being with the woman on top and me being totally submissive . Of course if pantyhose and or tights are involved  slightly scented toe in mouth keeps old Herman at attention. 
Enough of that silliness.  . 
So as it seems that even the old facts apartments here in Evanston Wyoming is where I will be banking down
 Talked to this under 40 youngster receptionist there that said I have a seriously good chance to gain
Look at night or what ever it really does not matter where you lay your head down take off your shoes and get partly naked and hit the rack. As long as the space is clean and secure I don't care.
Many of you my fellow wolvez know or knew of my residency at the New Hope Treatment Center.  The reason I left by mutual agreement was due in part of a Ferrell 🐈 cat
.I  named her precious. The trouble began with her plundering a house resident kitty. Precious would only respond to me..any where there that I be she had to be as well. 
This made a few house captains a bit perturbed 
Plus Precious ate anything and spent.most of the night.prowlingl
She"d stroll on by and always knew who. And who wasn't. 
So it's now only 3 days in that I get the ridiculous $1,.2,300.00 and of course that's my SsI benefit pay then there is the  $2,400.00 that combined kicks my wallet $3k that is what I live on. Granted it ain't much but it does the heavy lifting to.retain the WolfPack . The radio bit I do is strictly volunteer for the WolfPack and the Hazzard Knytes. I never have gotten a paycheck or asked for one..yet for the currently 10 over the air radio stations that the WolfPack and Knytes owns its my duty to keep on the air. No more and certainly not less.
In summation. 
Me being on the street having to sleep in my car aka General JaXson 

Is short lived and certainly temporary.  Hiring new on air anchor talent. That in my next entry. 



.