Friday, December 31, 2010

Hazzard Ayre Edition 3

hazzardayre blog header

Good morning ya’ll, tried to get online much earlier here to relate the newz and viewz but, had a quirk in some software from Oracle, mainly Open Office that I use to write the printed version on sale Monday by the way, at all normal places you picked up the Hazzard County Gazzette from, any flyte, had to download the new version 3.2 of Open Office, that I can’t see any improvement over what I had before. Guess gotta keep Computer geeks employed somehow, huh?

Tawking on geeks and science nerds, have you caught the CBS show “The Big Bang Theory ,” yet? It ain’t bad, from the same production team that brings you , Two and a Half Men, also on CBS.

Guess CBS, had the idea it is a great way to romanticize geeks.

More this evening into early morning, I’ll relate to you the good, bad, and smugly of 2010 as it related to the Knytes and AyreWolvez, but I’m tyred, sick with the flu, and thus, its , meds, fed, then bed.

L8R Ya’ll

awmaa logo2 my blog sig


Quote of the day:
Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it. - Laurence J. Peter
Isaiah 43:16, 18-19“This is what the LORD says— he who made a way through the sea, a path through the mighty waters, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HazzTail_thumb HCC AD

ANTI AYREWOLF AD