Saturday, September 17, 2011

Don’t blame me if you over did your credit card

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER

So don’t blame me if you overdid your credit card.

Cry as they did, the Hector famdamnly that I used to live by, bought several new things that are high cost not needed for basic survival things, then came pissing and moaning to me over a shared $44.00 Internet bill. Really? Not saying that I shouldn’t pay the damn thing, but the real clincher here? They were pissing at me over a $44.00 bill? Maybe that new car, new bedroom set, and new albeit leased from Aarons still might be rerouted to saving the money and paying the bills first, might have been a better choice.

awl logo2  AWOLF EYES

So , since that debacle , I moved into a satisfactory single wide trailer house, in a good neighborhood. Been driving Tater truck to generate money to build the eventual BlackSheep Toewing of Mini Cassia Idaho. That’s right friends , Dixie Towing of Idaho will be kaput by next year. BlackSheep Toewing for those who missed it, is honoring those I flew with in the modern VMA214 BlackSheep Squadron, as well as honoring the man who created the unit , Pappy Boyington. BlackSheep Toewing also holds hands better with AyreWolf Aviation . So that’s the reason for the changes.

The connection however with all things Hazzard County remains, with the establishment of Hazzard County Choppers, HCC, is what happens when you give a southern bred high octane kaynyne , a welder and plasma cutter and tell me to build custom bikes(Harley’s).

HCC also keeps me and my crew in the groove of all things Knytes-of-Anarchy, aka The Hazzard County Knytes.

Finally will be off line, for a few weeks as I do my duty in the fields, as well as getting my trusty computer a needed tune up.

Get me on my cell,>>> MY CELL # <<<<<<<<

Until then, set a gig in one of the local newspapers here to find honey for money, to give our TV and newspaper ads for BST a kick, and some spice. See if it works.

airwolf_logo_by_bagera3005 4by2_new_hero_un_07_12