Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Love lost ain’t always bad

Cooters DB Header koa logo 1

Welcome back to OUR Hazzard County.

I saw by a posting on FaceBook our friend Paul apparently had some sort of a hitch in his get along with a honey he thought would be part of his Birthday celebration.

If I had a dollar for every gal that stood me up or broke my heart, chute , I could buy all of Hazzard County from Boss Roscoe and live happily ever after.

The old saying that the hand that rocks the cradle, rules the world might be sort of accurate. The real statement should read The Human Female Vulva Commands the man and ultimately rules the planet.

Men of all nations have went to war over a woman, mutch if not all music is written or is that wrote ? Any mile, Most music , poems even novels of all kinds have been carved out over the winning or loss of a love or lust and at times finding the balance of those two can be challenging , but most of our culture is over human interaction between man and woman is one of those things that can make or break, a spirit.

While, I have for the reason that I do not ever want to be hurt again, have elected not to interact with a female. Except for finding and training of model or acting talent for the club and or HazzardAyreTV and Radio, I’ll be damn if I ever get or allow myself to snuggle up to some honey on a personal basis.

I have LexiBelle My toew truck. She don’t leave home without me.

Alrighty then.

The New Years Conference of The Hazzard County AyreWolvez is now in the books.

It was fun to be sure, saw many things that just about brought me to tears of joy.

There are projects on the boards that will blow minds, as well as dust off what we in the Knytes-of-Anarchy are all about. Both in and outside of Idaho/Utah.

One of those is turning up the heat on HazzardAyre Radio. HazzardAyre Radio is by far the biggest, baddest, and most outlaw radio show on the planet or at least in the Mountain West. We not only sing the praises of the songs of Dixie and the Southern Movement, we live it.

I saw two things that opened my eyes to the, Oh Really? Department. First the on screen romantic liaison between Selena Gomez’ character on Wizards of Waverly Place , she hooked up with a Wolf, huh? Direct correlation? Accident? Somehow I don’t think so.

The other is the new series that will take the place of Wizards, called Rebel Radio. Played by talented Debby Ryan. That will be a movie in February. Rebel Radio, HazzardAyre. Again oh Really ?

So Paul, it may be painful now, but cuddle up to my two friends, named Jack and Jim, (Jack Daniels, Jim Beam) it’ll get better.

From the movie Rebel Radio and a line from Debby Ryan; “ Challenge the status quo, I dare you”

Until Sunday

cc sig   HK JACKET ART


Quote of the day:
Television has done much for psychiatry by spreading information about it, as well as contributing to the need for it. - Alfred Hitchcock
John 4:24“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
HCK TAIL