Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Ah oh

Cooters Gearz hedder211220122310

So there was cruising the Cyber Highway, but it seemed the road closed. The normal 5 bar connection quit. So had to switch to an alternate that runs at merely 2 bars.

Seems if you drive the Lincoln when you have to drive the Toyota, ya’ll really miss the Lincoln.

Not crabbing here as this beats the alternative. I even die nearly when I go into the shop . Been sleeping there for a month, between dead mice, and having to squirt in a bucket, there albeit I emptied it daily made the place stink. So moving slowly. After November 1st will have the main shop, but not the little one.

The only reason I kept that one is a few club members were in gear to contribute to the rent on the place they didn’t, so I had to do what I had to do. Thank goodness I got back into a place , at the hardest time of the year when most bundle up for the winter.

Now to a quandary that I’m dealing with. I reported this in last nights entry, but I’ll say it here. There is a super hottie, that lives here, used to live where I used to up over on the east side of Main street, in 13. She is so steamy. But to keep from getting into a mess I’m not saying anything, but would like to find a way to say hello without it becoming awkward.

Any mile HazzardAyre is off because of the Internet being only 2 bars, so will close for now.

Remember SOA at 2300 , see ya’ll Thursday. Hopefully the Internet here will be up to speed by then.

L8R

cs1cmdt sig


Quote of the Day:
Hit any user to continue.
--Fuzzel Fish Administration Page
Galatians 6:2“Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYREKNYTES BANNER_thumb_thumb        hazzardayre tail 2