Sunday, October 21, 2012

Finally out of the pit

Gears logo 1

Finally back in the clutches of something of kin from the Powers, place has flies, a bath tub that ain’t no longer a bath tub, but after nearly 6 weeks with out a bath or shower its good. Have cable TV on , internet flowing life getting better.

Okay then I have seen screw ups before but the one involving something as simple as mail delivery showed me why so many don’t make Burley or the mini cassia area their home, or headquarters.

Put up a mail box, with the address told to me by the landlord, but two days after the forwarding commencement, got a note to see the postmaster. Did so, apparently in the process of Burley annexing the area where the shop is, forgot its county not city. So the address designation was not right. Have to get new numbers? So get instructed to go to the County P&Z to get a proper address to get mail.

Now here’s the deal seems as though the dillweeds needed to do this since my address could not be linked to the 911 computer grid.

Couldn’t they have done this a long time ago? Ever get the feeling like no matter how you try, that somebody is trying to keep SAMCRO MC or any part of the club, including HCC from getting a foot in the door? Watch what happens in weeks to come.

Speaking of mail after going through 2,000 emails , guess what? Finally.

My only solace and ability to survive these last weeks, was my Marine training. The fact is though, TV was not live. Thank goodness I had enough videos recorded to watch.

Speaking of TV, funny, Cable One as absurd as they are , they found the address of the shop. CenturyLink found the address. Interstate Batteries found the address. Even Google Earth could find it.

So what’s the big deal?

I’m tired need sleep, where I don’t have to go outside to pee, have heat, and not having to fight mice all night. Trust me its not in my best happenings to see a mouse on my chest when I look up over my covers.

L8R Ya’ll

my blog sig ANHCCLOGO


Quote of the Day:
I got a new keyboard!
--Al
Psalm 40:8“I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart.””

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
REBEL TAIL 3