Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Sorry Neighbors of mine in Wendell Idaho and elsewhere, I'm not queering down for nobody, So what I like beautiful women?

Sorry neighbors and former associates in Wendell Idaho, as bad as you dislike my rather racy images on the pages, and all of us in and for all things Hazzard County Idaho and of course us vintage military aviation enthusiasts I ain't going to queerdown for no body. Thing is I'm going to allow my testicles drop a little further. If some of you can't handle the long and sweet limbs of legs, and kountry behinds and the rather lacey bodies that are of military aviation pinup heritage, then that's your problem. I look at these honeys as gifts from God who he made in a better than usual finer image, and presented to the world as someone or as such a glimpse of his finer works. Yesterday as I was waiting for Rick to get here to go to the funeral, in Boise and all our prospect Zack and I were chatting. He related to me that his mother's biggest thing against me is the fact of the rather lucious images that appear on our visuals. Really lady? And you have no faults of your own, you don't have dreams even of a intimate nature? If you say that, your lieing to me and all around you. Even our LDS denomination, celebrates greater than usual looking ladies. Our religious choice preaches to while harnessing our carnal images, to seek those women who will make great wives. Tubby and fugdugly ain't it. Last on that goes like this; just like the old saying, want to not get hit by a train? Just step off the track. It's that simple. Don't like what I and the brothers and sisters of the Iron Knytes represent? Don't look at or my fb pages or groups, pretty simple. 
Okay then for the other one that just had to bark, about the fact that I had to finally discharge his lady. I'm sorry, that your lady sought my ad on fb, came over, interviewed for a simple pinup spot, and that I optioned for her to go beyond just being a one time one pic wonder. I put off fetching my stuff from Evanston, waited hours for no shows for supposedly recruited talent that never showed, I'm sorry that you felt we were too much below your standards, that nothing solid got produced, photographed or done. I'm also very sorry that I even paid your lady $200.00 out of my own pocket, because I keep my word. The Knytes didn't want to pay you for one damn thing, since you never did much as far as something we could sink our teeth into, or sell. The only reason the Knyte's are not coming after you for a breach of a verbal contract, is that I told them not to, and just let it go. So don't be calling me up on the phone and bitching. 
Okay then, the funeral yesterday was absolutely beautiful, our Honor Guard and all did a super job, and the ride from Ann Morrison Park to the Airport was orderly and really showed us off to all who saw it, proud. The burial too was nice, as soon as I get the images back I'll be posting them on OUR website, not on fb.
If you were looking for HazzardAyre/Tawkin Toew Radio this morning and the rest of our programming, the reason we are not on air is to honor for two days, our beloved Sister Kay, We will be back on air Thursday morning into Friday morning.
As for me today, after the long hours and all of yesterday and the funeral, this old high octane canine, of the sky and interstate is curling up in and on my bed and sleeping. See ya'll at 20:00(8:00PM) Thursday Night on www.spreaker.com/ayrewolf 
TTYLY