Friday, November 12, 2021

tHIS IS FROM fILE a-56-w

 










This is from A-56-W. Used to love that intro. Still do, when I can get it. Been off-air and offline a bit too much lately, started exactly last Wednesday. Went home, to catch a few Z's when I started hurling. And hurling, which required a trip to the local ER. Now I have to say that first night wasn't so bad. A great little and sweet LPN, named Mallory, with my kind of spiral permed hair, made me feel like a stud. Come, that Friday I was ready to get out of there as fast as my legs or a ride could take me. First I got IVs in places I didn't think I had veins, by a bunch of amateurs, who most likely haven't gave an IV before, much less find a vein in the dark, or near dark. Then got a Till-of-the Hun, whose bedside manner was more DS, than a medical LPN. By last Saturday I again was glad to be outta there. But that's not everything. For the last week, strength as far as being awake let a lone being able to air a show was not an option. Just had no energy.

 As long as I've been a member of the predominant religion of this area, which is from birth, I have yet to see a passage of scripture that says, thall shalt not be a model, or Thalt Shalt not be a pinup girl, actress, etc. Nor have I read anywhere that says admiring, certain parts of a female human's anatomy. Why not marvel at the wonders of God's work? Yet as much as I express the desire of my nose against toes in nylon hose, I'm persecuted beyond belief. BABS, said it best once, that just because I desire the aroma of the pheete, don't make me a freak, it just makes me unique. However, the limited scope of view of local feminazi's I'm worse than worst. But I'm pushing away from that table more. After all, if you can't have it, don't crave it. 

More on tonight's show.