Saturday, October 23, 2021

But have they or why didn't they ask the op-ed from or to, someone in the industry?

 









Now watch and see if the bigs and bigots don't prune this blog post.

We all know that we have a freight moving problem. Every day I see posts, and TV news blurps, on how the ports are jammed. Whatever issues our American back-bone the American Trucker, is facing, we're facing. No matter what you have materialistically, was once in the back of a 50-foot trailer. Trouble is these news outlets, including but not limited to Newsmax and others, when have they went, to not just I here in the Iron Knytes Association, 
But too, how about bringing on such notable authorities as Todd Spencer of OOIDA, 
How about someone from Overdrive, 
Or ATA? None of them have I seen. And wasn't I who barked, about the lack of Trucking/Transportation policy in the last election, both Dems and Repubs? The same warning came from me about the lack of attention being given to Farm policy. Does anyone know who in the hell is our AGricultural Secretary? I have no idea. And I'm usually front page on this issue. 
Sure we all go to the polls, we also vote, or at least we try, hell the polls where I vote was closed by the time I got there. Yes, closed. Funny Utah doesn't close polls until 20:00. Here it's 17:00 Hours. Most peeps don't get home from work, until 18:00. Sure a look at when and where the deets on polls closing is needed. The fact that no matter task, people don't want to work, even mundane work. Like sitting in a chair by a voter table, checking registrations. Nor those who shuffle absentee ballots, to get them in the mail, at a time and in time, for a vote to be counted? Hell, I didn't get my mail-in ballot until two days after the frigging election. Before ya'll go off on either political party and those elected, ask simply, What the F-k, did you do? Do you get involved, do you attend city council meetings, do you howl for rural states rights? I speak up for both small-town rural America, as well as I do for my Confederate rural brethren. I'm flat tired, and tired of hearing from so many crying in their soup, when they do nothing. In front of me I have a control console, 
I write blogs, and I howl 
Every day and knyte(oops night) about the slam sham on every person, that breaks a sweat for a living, that gets grease and oil on their skins and who, breathe in every fume, from diesel fuel, or old lady perfume in the stores. The Farmers, 
Truckers, 
and yes us who spread nutrients over farm fields the ag aviators, (which AyreWolf Aviation does), the thing is, what have You 


done? Have or has anyone dropped a coin in a phone and rang my bell, saying how can I help? When have any of you outside of the Knytes, and/or, the WolfPack 
came over to the studios and said can we volunteer? Can we work on equity stock? No. When has any one of you dropped a check in the mail, saying we support you? No. So quit snibbling as to the boo-whooing, of those who make noise, but never have anything substance to the cause. To those who wimper, including the mainstream, press including Newsmax, who says they are news for real people, rural America, must not be in that group, since no one from either trucking, towing, or agriculture, has been asked to be guests on the news blots, on Newsmax, FoX News, any of them. 

This next election run I'm voting 102% CSP, aka Confederate States Party, to get elected to President, Bo Duke 
to the Presidency of these U.S. of A States.










I'm on the air at 23:00 on