Friday, October 22, 2021

You might have Noticed, something different here; Well this is Hazzard County

 


You might have noticed something different here, Well this is Hazzard County. We are a rebel crew of Marine Combat Aviators that belong together as a Confederate MC(Motorcycle Club).

That's my intro, now for the Stinkee News. Yesterday and today, I have been hovering over thoughts of, lyrics from a AC/DC, tune. You want blood? You got it. 

It first started
with an employee from a local stop & rob, called Oasis. Really? Now if the throw-off was strictly from the young lady that would be one thing, the bridge was blown up, by a supervisor there. Guess what She is going to find out that SHE can be replaced, and what happens when you bite the paw of a Wolf. You just don't do that, but nope, that ain't all. Nope. Apparently, being kind and doing as Jesus would do, is no longer allowed in our nation, and even our own community of Twin Falls Idaho. Was making friends with a bunch of hobbyist nail, lash, what - ever, salon. I have another just down the hall. Now up to this point, I have gotten along with all in the building. It was not I that strolled in here overnight, with her guy-pal, in shorter than short shorts. It was not I felt un easy about her sticking her nose in our studio's, and three, when asked if I could read her magazines on her outside her door at first she said okay. Now yesterday she got to barking, all the way to the property manager here. We all know what happens to Rats. Quoting President Trump, in a paraphrase, The fake world just don't get it, do they? But it doesn't stop there nope. Thought I had made friends and peace, so I'm going to lay this down front-faced. There's a Mom, Daughter, and grandaughter, that I sit by in Church, that will change soon. Thought they too were kind, and all. Really? Then come to it, her daughter, thought that I wanted to get cozy with her. First, her daughter is not physically compatible with or for me. For me, My ideal lady would have to have the body of April Scott>



The personality of Daisy Duke, along with mechanical and southern peaches a dreams, of Gretchen Wilson; 
 for me to even get interested, and the scents of sense of my phoote fetishes. 
beyond the setup, of the clannish setup of some idiotic matrimony, BS. I'm just not in a frame of mind to entertain, any kind of he & she relationships beyond being just casual friendship. I feel that like the rest of this nation, has became so corrupt, clickish, that I have no interest in either one. In fact, my pledge is to the Knytes(you), the WolfPack(again you), and the Nation of Dixie. Past that America can collapse under the weight of its own arrogance, and ignorance. Sex without feeling, or lust without trust, is about at least to me, is simply a bodily function, like going in and pinching off a log (going pooping) If I need that kind of release is needed, a hot warm hand and/or a trip with a visit, to the Sugar Shack, in Wells Nevada. After Janice, I have no interest in going through that again, moreover the amount of pain and destruction of Shelly Nesbit aka PoohBear, that I'm just starting to finally climbing out of that pit, after being ran two clicks from bankruptcy. It was only through an LDS Bishop in Jerome, one in Burley, and an incredible shrink from the VA. Albeit I have to drive to Utah to go see. My Shrink is a Lt. Colonel, USMC, aviator that understands that while a Marine may be kind. Still, there is but only one response that can be given, to those that wish to push they're agenda onto a Marine of the WolfPack 


In the Ayre at 09:00 on the air at 04:00  See ya'll then. and in closing, Mr. Nice guy, left the building.