Monday, January 29, 2024

I really need slep, but I'll take a Lynchburg Lemonade, and Tune into me.

 

Well, we are finally gaining some traction to our actions. Finally got through to GoDaddy, The next step is to fire up Spreaker, and we will be on air on March 1st. Whoopie!! Found out from a guy at Church that I now own a trailer house. Groovy. A mobile home is cool since when the movement strikes, I can move it and me back to Hazzard Idaho. I miss Hazzard, so bad I have futuristic dreams about the area there. Right back to where it all started, or at least dern close.

Two reasons among the big one of the loss of our top radio gear was a jackass landlord, who decided to up and croak, so along with that got the boot over in Twin Falls, and our gear in storage. Calling attorneys today to fix that. I sat down early yesterday morning and considered the lawsuits we will be unleashing, that by the time they is all done, The Knytes and the WolfPack, will have in our crotch some $10, million bucks. 

We are now one month ahead of schedule and as said today, Satan you do not format my life God does. Or like Pappy Boyington said, once you engage thine enemy fight through to victory. You follow through.

Be on air at 13:00, hazzardayrecsa.com will be up on Thrsday. 

Keep it Between the

Ditches