Monday, January 1, 2024

Of course My new year resolution, get off Facebook and the majority of social media.



After going through hell with social media sites, I  made a decision.  Get off the bastards. What's on there any more I can read in trash tabloids. Rick, Nate, even the big prezz of the Club put social media out to graze with the rest of the filthy varmints. Don't need it, nor anything we are doing in the Knytes or the WOLFPACK. 
Kind of like Christmas.  The season used to involve learning of our Savior's birth. Anymore it's go out, be the one that buys the most. Make corporate coffers sing and kiss 💋 your ass. No big doings at any church function. As far as. Religion is concerned when a church starts to become a corporation and still stays a church to avoid paying taxes and such, well, it ain't no longer a church. It's a clannish bunch of self rightious bigots sucking every charities hind nipple, and not much else.  Hey flying at angels 20, at the 3oomph, I see all that our Savior has created. I can read scriptures on my own, and I don't have to drop 10% into a bowl to do it. Sure I got help from the Church last year, a lot, but I didn't think that I  had to pay all of it back, or have everything taken away from me by some asswhipe counselor from the 9th ward in Twin Falls.  If that's organized religion they can have it. My solace comes from an open cockpit or my bike catching wind
 Does that really work? Well have you ever saw a Harley parked at the office of a mental health office ?
Say's a lot , don't it?
Patrick@ayrewolfaviation.com