Saturday, March 12, 2011

HazzardAyre 91 Anyone ever feel like giving FaceBook the finger?

HAZZARD AYRE HEADER CONFEDERATE GREETINGS

Hazz anyone of you , ever wanted to give FaceBook the one finger salute?

With an ever growing quagmire FaceBook whyle a good social network for posting the news of the club and all that, FaceBook is at tymez a real pain in the rumpus. Thus , here is my feelings on FaceBook, the AyreFinger Salute to FaceBook from me the AyreWolf.

AYREFINGER SALUTE

My opinion , I could be wrong.

L8R Confederate Aviators

my blog sig MW KOA LOGO


Quote of the day:
The higher the buildings, the lower the morals. - Noel Coward
2 Peter 1:4“Through these he has given us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature, having escaped the corruption in the world caused by evil desires.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL