Thursday, March 10, 2011

HazzardAyre81 She smells too

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER MINI ayreflyte header

I have spoken of this before, but I’ll post it again. No matter how great she looks its only a cover. Oh she may look like a angel or a dream, but under the cover there may be demons that are waiting to be unleashed. You might be seduced by her sweet smelling purfume, or the finely crafted appearance due to cosmetics , but in the morning her butt, underarms, and other areas also do stink. I used to be rather seduced by small feet, attached to well proportioned legs covered by nylon hose. I thought as it was my nose was redirected from the smell of her toes by the visions of her face and eyes. She could not possibly smell bad. While science sezz, that her feet and other aromas are not as bad smelling as us male corpuscles, since a woman’s ph levels etc are different than us males. Yet in reality, she do pew.

Then there is what’s under her hood? Just like a fine looking rod or custom truck, the body and paint might look extremely good, but if the engine and drive train are fowl so the entire ride be not worth taking around the block.

Case-n-point, there is a gal who is co-owner of one of my competitors, here in Twin Falls. She has looks that kills, but reputation has it, that she is a gold digger and drove her two prior hubby’s to drink. Reputation deserved? Don’t know, but I’m not allowing my paws into that trap.

Then there is a gal I met at a bakery at the MVM in Twin where I have coffee, suggested she toss her name in for either, Miss Hazzard County, and or Miss AyreWolf, got a phone number, but in investigation found the phone number was an old pay phone at MVM. Instead of giving me a fony Phone number, why not just say, “ I’m not interested” ? Just be honest , right? Not someone who would be a good candidate for either Miss Hazzard or Miss AyreWolf.

She will be one of those that will witness the open talent call at the mall, and think, oops I screwed the pooch. By then it’ll be way too late. Her loss.

No matter how good she looks she smells too.

L8R

my blog sig  awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist ought to have his head examined. - Samuel Goldwyna HazzardAyre Tail 9082
1 Peter 3:15“But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL MW KOA LOGO

17-27-1 ANTI AYREWOLF AD

NudeSeamedTH_F Vintage_Roses_Stockings_h