Friday, October 4, 2013

Deadline nears

REAPER CREW REPORTaw phootenotes

Last year this time I vowed that 2013 would be the year, a face and a body would be on TV and in print for the organization as well as Dixie Toewing/AyreWolf Aviation.

I searched over this damn area for talent to model with the trucks, the warbirds and to be a cover on all three websites. Here it is the freezing cold, snow on the horizon, and not one damn frame of film or tape, has been shot.

Added to that so far from having in radio talent for in the studio, that while we’ll do it and all, still its way behind the intended results. But as one much wiser than I said once, its not the shame of failure, that gets you, it’s the shame of never trying. A Marine never just tries we Git-R-Done.

Now two weeks ago, the weather was warm , still in sunshine, and with a posting for a bar tender, got a gal from Hazzard. Thought she’d be keen. After one trip to McDonalds, and maybe it was just hunger, but I’ll bet you your next oil change that she really did not want to be in the Wolf’s Lair, and the meeting more in public. When she said she was going for food, just should have excused her. But no, I went along. I am not one to let people buy meals for me at least not women, but she did. Wanted to reciprocate , but that did not happen. Once was good, then she came over took me for a beer, again she bought. Then finally the last big McDonalds meeting, I was wanting to buy myself a soda, but got pinched in the seat. Blocked path so while everybody else consumed , I got cotton mouth. Thing is I was promised and guaranteed by these women that they were all on board, ready to go the whole thing. If they weren’t, why tell me so? After all, by now I could have gotten in touch with both a modeling agency in Salt Lake City, which it looks like I’m going to have to do, a video crew from salt Lake which I knew we’d need anyway, but now I have to find an inside place that’s dry and warm to do the video. Plus I have missed the appointments of getting LexiBelle into AAA Autobody to get new skin and paint, over to the shop for lettering and mechanicals, and it’ll mean missing out on opening of toew season.

All for what? Being nice and accommodating. Naw this is not for me. In this world you get beauty, or brains and courage, but very rarely do you get both. I think I have that in Mandy and all, but Marine brother or not, If she don’t get in touch and secure her spot in our project by Monday, then I have to Hazzard Up, and say hey gal its been nice, nothing personal, but I have a business to run, and your hindering that business. Not that going toewing here in Tweaker Flatts and the area is all that important, as I plan on seeing this place just on TV in Utah somewhere by this time next year, but it’d been nice to make the $5,000.00 or so during the first few weeks of snow, on the opening of toewing season.

The only slim beams of light I see right now is the finalizing of getting the radio station not only on air but perfected and tuned by June, 2014 , and having Nurse GoodBody, help me secure my funds from SSA and the VA, so I can bow out gracefully as I can from both Charlie as well as Tweaker Flatts. I know that Charlie meant well moving me back here, but this area remains so messed up and here if you do not have the LDS House seal of approval, all you do is spin your wheels and not gain any traction for your action. While yes Utah is the LDS capitol , Utah is albeit not by much, but still is a bit more open minded that our area of Idaho.

Any way Monday is the deadline for Mandy and Bernadette, if they keep putting me off, then I need to say thanks but no thanks. Do the TV stuff and calendar come spring. and go from there.

L8R Ya’ll

aHazzardAyre Short heddersign off


Quote of the Day:
One way to stop a runaway horse is to bet on him.
--Jeffrey Bernard
Proverbs 27:1“Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte scar knytes tail script

A Hcc Super Dash Combo