Wednesday, October 2, 2013

That just blew me away, thanks Kurt

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGANEWAYRETRAFFICHEADER

Whew, just got done watching Son’s for this week. I never thought that Otto, would off that Fed, retired Marshall but stuck his ass, then came the guards and terminated Otto. I never saw that part coming. The question is will Jax’s ex, turn on Tara? I know she’s doing big things to help in the court case, between Tara and Jax that will ultimately end that arrangement, but will Jax’s ex, turn and side with Gemma in the end. This has more turns and twists than Tupper road near Hazzard.

Caught a thing today, that has my brain draining. More than usual. I already told you that Ashley is coming to clean house, but the fact that after nearly 13 years she surfaces back in my environment and has been reading HazzardAyre, all this time. See Joni, some of those that know me do read the publication. Shows how much you know, don’t it? Okay then , but that’s not the spooky side of this. Caught an email about 20:00 hours, although it might have been earlier, put in there, but seems that when Uncle Obamabeenlyin got the Demopublicans, so pissed off, that they pulled the wallet out of DC and shut down the Feds, that everything else went belly up. Google’s been slow, Yahoo, intermittent, and Facebook sketchy, but getting back on point, saw this thing in the email, of mine, from our nurse GoodBody. Seems as though she’s getting specialized training at the same head exam center that I’m going through to certify I’m sane enough to do my own money. Ellie May, could if things go right, Nurse GoodBody would be my PSR. Wouldn’t that melt the frost off the pumpkin ?

Ellie May said she could the call from the outfit, because of my recommendation. See, its good to know me and the club. Things do happen when you are loyal to to the Knytes. We work in the shadows. And oh yes we are everywhere.

Last but not least, saw this thing on the Dixie Wing of the CAF, about a refurbished F4U, which is absolutely beautiful. But here’s the only rubs I have, one the camera guy needs practice, holding the cam steady. Plus being not too good looking, should not look into the cam. Don’t get me wrong, not saying I’m MR GQ or anything, but after all I am on radio, and two when I was on TV in Pocatello, I looked better than that guy did. Now I’m not saying I’m a full blown tech wiz either. Heck I don’t know how to upload to YouTube, that however is going to right itself soon as well. But as Pappy would say, if your not going to do it right stay on the ground, on the porch with the puppy's, Don’t try to mingle with the big dogs.

Speaking of Big Dogs.

Cable-One and I guess Turner Broadcasting had a tiff. Seems as though Cable-One wont pay the high prices Turner wants to run their higher tier programming. So Turner pulled the plug on allowing Cable One to access Turner’ networks, like CNN, CNN Headline news, TruTV, WTBS, TNT, Cartoon Network to name a few. So a bit irked I went to Big Dog satellite. Spent 2-1/2 hours there qualifying for a sat dish. But in the end, the only way Dish would allow me to get their service was to have a debit or credit card. Although there’s a program there for those that don’t have a credit card, the prices were reasonable, but in short I wasted two and a half hours just to be told no, in amongst the guy waiting on me took two 15 minute phone calls, had a bad tooth, so I urge all of you that are members of our club, all 50,000 of you, if you have DISH, drop it, if you don’t, do not subscribe. I’d rather deal with Cable-One as bad as I dislike them, but I’d rather deal with Cable-One than DISH or Big Dog satellite. Here’s the rub though. I can walk into any big truck dealership in three states and drive out with a brand new rig on just a signature, be it a MACK, Peterbilt, KW, or Freightliner. A $80,000.00 rig, but DISH will not grant me a sat dish? What this cost DISH is this, none of our club houses will have DISH. NONE OF THEM. Our bars? NO DISH NETWORK, its now a mandate, no club member will subscribe to DISH.

The question though that I have to Cable-One here in our area. Again if your so strapped money wise and I can’t imagine why, heck your parent company the Washington POST just inked a deal with a new owner not more than a month ago, but if you can’t find a way to keep your networks, At least in our area, sell it off to Comcast.

That was a great Episode Kurt, thank you.

Or as I do it, TY, or TTYLXOX,

L8R Ya’ll

AYREWOLVES MEGA LOGO  sign off


Quote of the Day:
The quest for riches darkens the sense of right and wrong.
--Antiphanes, ancient Greek dramatist
Proverbs 29:25“Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
knyte scar  SWEET TAIL 2

547749_216446155147829_2072865929_n558636_731816780167873_1682708619_n