Tuesday, October 1, 2013

For the disbelievers, news travels fast

RCJ HEDDER

The noise from an old gal in Hagerman, that considered the future of the Reaper Club, not going forward, must have had a bit too much to drink.

There is way too much support for the opening of the Reaper to hold it back. People want we’re about to deliver. The fact that I’m running the office from the house pending some P&Z and City squirming, but its on its way. All those young fillies that were shrugging us aside, and the one gal who I thought  was something that reminded me why I still and will sleep alone for years to come and enjoy it, was barking all kinds of things at me, that I thought why even try? Then you get a bolt of lightning like I got this morning at Breakfast and at the store, that all are banking on the opening of the Reaper Club. Hell even the liquor commission is willing to grant us licenses that were all too much lacking in availability. And yet I get called all kinds of nasty things, from one gal in my home town. It’s like , okay, you don’t want to work here, fine , take a hike. Her big belly ache was she hadn’t yet seen anything tangible. What was I to show her? Shyt we had only been working maybe a week total, between lunch’s and a beer meeting. As far as having the club President here, is she kidding, how am I going to convince Ben or John, to fly out here to Idaho, for a sit down? For what? The first thing that came out of Kevin’s mouth was , what thing did I do to piss em off. Just like many other times, and I knew it would, but its my moxy evaluation, the thing of smooching a toe for the tow service, TV ad, was a bit over the top. Okay yes I’ll admit, I was really trying to get to know this gal. But shyt I’m about if things had worked in the right direction turn the bar over to her or at least the operation of it, had her pledged to be a prospect in the club, and entertaining the idea of either her or Mandy be the caretaker of the club finances here. Maybe even my own. As far as Charlie, I like him doing what he is doing the way he’s doing it, although it limits the length of rope I can go. And while he’s not directly involved in funding the club’s radio station or bar. Show him something making real green in 4 to 8 months, and I’ll guarantee you, Charlie will not hesitate to get involved with his weight. What I have now is a bunch of people balling like cows in a pen, fretting their not going to get fed, when its just the loading of the feed stall.

If this first batch of new hires don’t want to be involved, there’s all too many out here that do.

Their loss not ours.

Any mile gotta get back on air here. See ya’ll on the afternoon haul.

aHazzardAyre Short hedder sign off


Quote of the Day:
Patience is the companion of wisdom.
--Anonymous
Matthew 5:11-12““Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
hazzardayre tail 2

a cooter adREAPER CLUB SIGN 2