Tuesday, October 17, 2023



 What to do when your fully confused? You sit back, grab your butt and punt. At least you hope you can punt. Some days you just cain't shift into 2nd even if you double clutch it. These days walking the tight rope between three states is truly one of those balancing acts, that I'm getting way too old to do much more. My years of near 2 millennium of leading both the Hazzard Knytes, as well as the AyreWolvez/WolfPack, is starting to affect my health amongst tother things. Days are too long, costs are too high, and quite frankly, outside of toewing/trucking, my head is in the clouds. I'm an aviator/broadcaster and Marine Air Combat Reservist. There is just so much that I can do anymore. I want to fly this nation around the world. I want that orbit to be in a Bell 222A, at least, and at least 30,000 feet, at 600 mph. 

When I had the Charger, it was different, it was all 110% Hazzard and Hazzard County. That no longer applies. I have yet to see one single penny, from Ben and/or Alma, I hardly ever hear from any of the DOH crew, or actors, Not even a Christmas card. While my blood will always flow Confederate Grey, there's this part of me that is imbedded in a pilots seat, in a Bell chopper. If not by body, by mind. 

The once a thrill to sniff and scratch a hot babes hind paws in hosiery is diminishing. Sure its releeving , but since the big campaign of going toewing has cooled, I'd rather think how to bring that into aircraft body and nose art. Like Wise, a tatt of SAMCRO MC is not my fave, but would rather Have the WolfPack Logo, on my back and Airwolf on my chest. In short, I fly, I don't ride. The memories will always be there. As memories are like starlight, it goes on forever. But here on Earth, to eat and live means hanging up the toew, and flying more. That means a new certificate, getting a waiver on my FAA med card for diabetes at least Type 2 Diabetes. I need to seal up things, so come June next, my butt, needs to be in Cedar City Utah, and S.U.U. 

That's where my head is at.

L8R Aviators And Knytes.