Thursday, May 9, 2024

Scouting America? Are they nuts?

So was reading this thing on Fakebook about BSA changing its name to Scouting America.  Was there no other Names to ponder? Was the creative juices frozen? I can think of many other Names but I ask why? And by this do we doo away with the Girl Scouts? There goes the cookies. I wait all year for those especially the thin chocolate thins. Love those. Sorry got off vector.  
This is part of this WOKE culture movement that should have been canned when it started. Look if you are one of the off center anti christ queers that is your option.  Just don't drop it on my doorstep. 
If you were one who is old enough to remember, us Farm  kountry folks in school calling you a redneck was an insult.  What we did was take that and make it comediac or at least us who grew up on a farm and know how to work.  Real work.  We made work fun. Like racing each other in moving 1/4 mile long sprinkler pipe across a farm field.  Or feeding fats or other such tasks.  It did not matter. Learning how to saddle a horse, and so on. We made life enjoyable. Most of the time we had very little in the ways of store bought or money things. About the best we could do was wait for the Shwawn guy to drive up and sell things like pizza and yummy stuff.  We had something as valuable even more so it was family. Stability and yes even radio 📻.  We'd tune in on the weekend to the Grand Ole Oprey on WSM . TV came albeit only one maybe two channels.  HEEhaw came on and you knew exactly where you were each Saturday before jumping in the truck and hitting the local dance halls. Life was a simpler place for sure but relating that to today, do you even think that a show like HeeHaw could be produced?  With the WOKE culture it'd be a difficult sale. Family values have dissolved into the dust. Kids raised up in city slums have no or little family connection.  Many youth are raised up without both mom and dad in the same home. A house is just 4 walls until it becomes a home with both parents at home and a family. Was I privileged?  No. Blessed yes. Both my Mom and Dad stuck together. As a family we all together built a mini empire.  I did well in school. I  wasn't an all star athlete but I was riding the fence of hooligan and Nerd . I enjoyed learning and still do. Picking up a book and Reading everything I could get ahold of.  I wasn't a great mathematical brain especially  calculus. But I dis okay passed all my exams and was there when quantum science started at Hazzard High School. 
If the Scouts change so the nation will drain. 
My opinion. 
Patrick@ayrewolfaviation.com 
Now about Pantyhose.