Saturday, April 15, 2017

Wanna chase away a bad ghost? Get Adam, and once again back in part on Livestream.com

Wanna chase away a troublesome spirit or ghost? If you live in or near Etown Wyoming, get Adam, my complex managers son, who now pilots a rig for Knight-Swift. That kid can get out his smell purtty sticks and all and the spirits take a long walk elsewhere. See the folks that built the Wentworth Apartments here don't read history, since they missed this, but this entire piece of real estate was once a Native American buriel site as well as where that ancient gold miner lost his wife and son and himself when Butch Cassidy shot him right where the Wentworth now sits. Yes way down deep those bodies reside. Their spirits no longer hide and want revenge. So they learn what they can, by reading and some know how to use a computer since many mornings I walk into the studio and find my trusty old Dell activated. Even after I have completely shut it down. 
Okay then; if ya'll want a real Ghost Buster, call Adam. 
Had to do something I really didn't want to do, but in the thoughts of preservation of all things HazzardAyre Radio I had to. I downloaded and reinstalled my software for Livestream.com . I really didn't want to go back to that platform, but the inability of the tech crew at Spreaker.com to solve a troublesome problem involving THEIR software ie their console interlink, the problem is a severe echo, that was costing us audience. So while I'm still there, its do up shows on Livestream, tape them and reair on Spreaker.com . I suppose still although the technology should be perfected by now since the idea of a webstream radio station, has been around since 1999,(wish we would have discovered it back then) yet with a half dozen streaming services, the streaming industry is still playing catchup. Don't get me wrong even a good country band has a few clunkers, but if your going to charge for a product it should be ready for primetime rather than a beta product, masking itself as a pro broadcasting streaming service. Read that LIVE 365 is back up, going to look into that on the 1st, when there's cash in our stash. I gave Spreaker until Monday or at least next week to get it together or say good bye to the Knytes and HazzardAyre/KDXD AM KSOA FM. Sure Livestream for the low cost of zero gives me only three hours, but if I can get 3 hours of near no trouble broadcasting online, at least that's 3 hours I can bill. I'd rather enjoy building a 3 hour show that I can air that all can hear without a tech goof up, than having to all the time do engineering and not being able to create. Spreaker.com comes with its own interface software console, as long as you don't use the Playlist feature it works fine, but activate that Playlist feature and you might as well be broadcasting from within a metal pipe. 
So find us on all our old Livestream channels as well as still on Spreaker.com  
Taking overnight in some resting our sweetheart from Vegas is on her way up here. Can't wait, hope she's wearing stockings. Any way catch all on the radio tonight into Sunday morning.
L8R Aviators.