Monday, June 28, 2021

Giving up is hard to do, but there are times when the odds are against you and its time for a change of environment

 


I truly hate having to hang up my hat and say, I've reached the end. Face it, where I reside, your either in farming, or a business that caters to agriculture. Much past that forget it. While years ago here in Tweaker Flatts, Idaho, it wasn't that bad. Many here never feared or feared much about doing things out of the AG box. By a close parallel, once Idaho, had a great Film Commission. They rolled out the big red rug and said why don't ya'll make a movie here. Boise State, University, had a vo-tech program for broadcasting or at least learning broadcast basics. Now granted there has been a few fraudsters, that came to Tweaker Flatts, and one did a agency/school, took hundreds of thousands of dollars to get their sweet nothings in front of a camera. The local community college here College of Southern Idaho used to have a great drama class where you could attain, stand-in's walk-ons for a film. Or even hire on-air radio people from. Of course then, unlike now, there was true to life LIVE radio. Station's didn't bunch together like sheep, and voice track nearly all if not all their programming from such areas as Boise, or syndicated programming. Of course, too, there is the not so much no touchy-feely, fear, from many of them would, could be on-air jocks, or actors. But once you have sweated, put so much money into one thing, only to not get exactly what you originally ordered, and the internet bill hits the $5k, mark. Plus the landlord here, albeit a nice guy and all, is frustrated for little to no rent, plus his developing team wants to bulldoze this building so what do you do? Look locally? Perhaps there's office space downtown, but where to hang your hat and snooze? The main reason, I have not been as diligent, in recovering LexiBelle and start going towing again, and the fact my bank account is still in Wyoming is that this deal was to be 1 maybe 2 years at the most. Come here, get a facility, engineer the facility, hire and train qualified people to run it, then get my scronnie little butt out of here, back to Evanston, or even perhaps Metro-Utah somewhere. As far as my connection, to things Hazzard, that connects with HazzardAyre Aviation restoration and repair. While many requests for services for Hazzard County Choppers and all has been often enough, without all or most of my tools that were stolen from me by a former landlord, as well as the BIG box in Etown, can't do that. So I as of noon today stepped off the Knytes officership and took over as full-time XO of The WolfPack. I take more medications now than I ever did before, when residing in Both ETown as well as Layton Utah, I have been in the hospital 13 times for my bleeding ulcer. My diabetes has gotten worse. But discovered an attorney in my Ward here, so doing a major throttle suit with both CenturyLink.Lumen, as well as The Cook Brothers in Jerome, for right at a million $,s a piece. Anyway, that's my day, going in to hit the hay and see ya'll Tuesday, at 05:00. Until then.