Saturday, July 3, 2021

Here's an idea, A coffee shop that sold, a real plain cup of coffee for a dollar.

 


So was sitting here at the Wolf's Lair with a few Knytes and WolfPack Members talking about just junk, when I thought, I want a cup of mud. So I footed it over to JavaCoffee and Cafe. Had a snarl from the skuzzy that I thought was hip, but turns out to be a drip dip, still being plagued by that one skuzz, that auditioned for a pinup, that developed a serious attitude. She spread all kinds of manure, about me, the club, don't worry her day will arrive. Revenge is a meal served very cold. So then after getting my Irish Cream Latte, for $5.29 I thought what about a coffee shop, in our parts room, the main idea? 
Sometimes you just want a plain old-fashioned cup of heavy-weight coffee. No whipped cream or sissy shit, just some grand old 100-mile sea. Install that in our parts room, open early in the AM and serve great coffee, with a malt shop style atmosphere. Seems these days everyone I know wants to keep me quiet, but the fact is; I tell the truth, no matter how it hurts. I won't shut up when it comes to ANYONE, that speaks badly of the Knytes or and especially the WolfPack. Both of which would take a bullet for me and the other way around. That slice of the hand and dripping into that candle bowl and some of the other things that seals members together is as sacred as God himself. When it comes to the WolfPack, I flew into combat which was in defense of a nation and a military that is drowning in this WOKE, and LGBTQ stuff. I want to see a real Marine Corps, that is tough that can still do PT, and Make it the top of their list of life's priorities. In my world its LexiBelle, my truck, The UCSMC, My Unit, HMH466/VMA214, and the WolfPack/Knytes. Past that I don't give a rat's ass. Okay this Nylon foot thing, I want to put this to rest right now. So what I like the smells, texture, and thrills of caressing a ladies hind paws, but it started in the business, as just one of way so many other things. What started as a prank by a Knytes member in 1984, and has lasted to today as a trademark, is just that. For some odd unknown reason, the concept comes over as a bit creepy, to some around here. The sitch is simple. It's a comedy bit, that turned into an interview test and screening tool, as well as the tow syde of the company's trademark. No more, no less, but the immaturity, of some of the local women here and a fraction of the region I live, oops, reside in. I have known five maybe 6 applicants that didn't get a spooky creepy look on their face or some sort of conniption fit. So be working on that. The Knytes are looking into another facility, down town Tweaker Flatts, Idaho. A bit closer to PMT's service area, the thing is after the 16th, this disaster called CenturyLink/Lumen has far exceeded any return on investment, so the Club is dumping them. As far as me, looking at Evanston real hard, as well as a few spots in Utah. What we want and need to do, is just not here, the human resources are not here, trained labor force as far as drama, acting, modeling, etc isn't here. However, and I'll expand on this, this afternoon on the show, been getting more traffic for HCC, and SpeedToew, Toewing. So looking at what I can do there. After Sturgis, and starting school, in Cedar City, Utah, after that I'll look into where I'm planting seed. My seed. 

So does it seam to you that Peacock, Hulu, and the rest, don't load or play very well? Might be the fact, of the medium, bandwidth I have as well as follow-through, with CenturyLink/Lumen. No matter how many techs, service guys they send, if the dillweeds, at their Boise plant don't turn up the volume of my connection to what was originally ordered running 5 computers on the same server, same fiber line, and where is that dedicated service? Anymyle, need to snag some shut-eye, see ya'll this afternoon on SpeedWrench Radio, on ayrewolffm.com, and KNYT FM 93.3 Hazzard Idaho. 

ttyl