Sunday, July 25, 2021

Church is over, songs sang, and yet, I still have to hold these uninformed and uneducated Yankees hand and lead them.

 



Why do they call a font, Crimson Text? Since there's no Crimson at all, involved? Amazing. Well, Church is now over, our Choir sang, absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L, every note in place. Any more I can recite every note of the hymn, and do it with precision, simply by memory. It's a great choir and more and more, I'm getting to love this Ward, mostly because, this Ward, is not afraid to get to know me, and learn from me and about the MC. Ain't that simple? Unlike the Wendell Idaho 1st Ward, as well as the Canyon View Ward here in Twin Falls. Why? is it my easy to understand and absorb, my superior Confederate intellect? Must be. Don't gripe about things that you don't completely understand or have a very serious uneducated knowledge of. We had a lesson on Politics, Government, and such in Priesthood today. Yet even barking about the Yankee's version of, they nearly refused to hear or give ear, to the Confederate side of Union politics. Why? Did they forget that we were and continue to understand that when all of this, Woke, Cancel Culture, on knee flag honoring, singing of the Star-Spangled Banner, that perhaps following that up, with the singing of Dixie, and hoisting of our real flag, 


might have been the introduction of all this evil, of burning homes, business's, and turmoil of this nation currently was a result of the Northeners, inciting these riots, from not honoring our Dixie militia and my ancestors, monuments, destroying Confederate soldiers graves, and complete refusal to acknowledge that these same people, were, rather are Confederates 1st, Veterans Second. Wasn't Jesus who taught, that it's one thing to preach and teach the 99, yet forgetting the 100th sheep? The 99, already know the lessons, the 100th, don't. And that's why we're here to teach the 100th. We are by all concerns, not Sheep, we are Wolvez,(wolves) We do not follow, we lead. So the end, of Church, I cruised home, got the white shirt off, snagged my T-shirt, and hauled over to the Lynwood Subway sam-mitch shop. Wished I hadn't. No wonder SubWay is going under. The bastards have no idea of how to make a samitch. And the attitude of these people working there. Dang if I'd have ever seen the vision of an onery serpent, this was at this Subway. 

So got to sit near Carrie today at Church, she's such a sweetheart. I'd approach that differently if I knew the particular there, but since I don't I'm keeping my distance, but there is some chemistry there. Course, sitting one row over in a across the aisle was Minnie Mouse. And now getting to get into a Radio show. Tune in, it's free, at ayrewolffm.com 

l8r aviators