Wednesday, July 21, 2021

All a tie is, is the rope around your neck allowing a master to control you. And that's why I will not wear a tie.

 



Good Hazzard Morning to ya'll. Going to be another scorcher here. Hit near 111 here in Hazzard Yesterday.

Under no circumstances will I be assimilated. Old words from STNG, but it applies. I do not follow I usually lead, even though I rarely get credit for or from it, but hey it's me. When President(then) in 1996 or so, I was pulling and mounting tires at the LDS' Church's trucking company, Deseret Transportation. I truly loved working there. That shop had the very finest and best equipment that you could ever want or desire. Only reason I quit when I did, got a bit too close sniffing of a niece(22 years old) who wore the shortest skirts. What did they expect? me not to notice. Asked some asshole in administration if there was any policy to prevent that, and did. Only to be called on the carpet for it. Bullshit, I hate liars. Anyway, so one morning, before all my 100 mile Maverick sea had been drank, and with Skoal in mouth, was doing my work. When in walked President Hinckley. Okay, now church policy is no snuff, no sea. Had both and nowhere to get rid of it. Oops busted. Except not as busted as I had thought. Old Hinckley, sat my butt down on a set of really dirty tires, I was cool with arrangements, but President Hinckley, in his crisp suit, didn't mind at all. He sat down and we talked. He flat told me that it was a needed thing to have a Wolf, in amongst the Sheep, as he put it to keep the rest of the members from not getting to complacent in the standings and callings of the Church. Well the Wolf thing kinda stuck. Started doing my radio gig as the Rode(road) Wolf, and by the time I got out of military service absorbed Air as in Ayre as in Wolf hence AyreWolf. That all being said, and don't ask me why, but the essence of a lady in nylons has always gave a slight rise in my Harley jeans, Old Shelly thought it a bit strange, even most of the women, here in this area, think its off center and spooky. Creepy is the word, they use. Why? Not everybody likes deep fried okra either but I love it, different strokes. As it says in one of Shooter's songs, being southern kountry, is not where your at, but living for being true of what's inside of you. Being willing to stand up for what YOU think,not meld in with others. Always have been that way. Most guys are out for sports, in school, me? I loved plunking down in the schools library, reading and learning. In my way of life, the only things that count in lyfe, is fast cars,fast trucks, hot trashy women that don't tease, fried food, and flying. Past that I don't give a rat's 
Part of the lyrics of the theme song of the Dukes, is; Fighting the system.
People from Hazzard keep things as simple as can be, but we don't warm up to BS, or phonies. Which from modern day politics, to dealing with Internet service companies, like CenturyLink/Lumen. Tell you, they are installing fiber optics, they did, why? to go 1g, did they? nope. But they sure as hell are charging me rates for 1g. Look I wouldn't mind paying the frigging bill, cept they didn't give me what we ordered. Court is on the horizon. Any mile, at least a brothel, in Nevada, will give you a portion of what you pay, if they don't satisfy you.(most of the time they do). But I'm getting off topic. Just be honest, Say what you mean, mean what you say, or leave us alone. I told them at Lumen to not piss of ya'll. Knytes don't groove on jive. That simple. I like a bunch of things others don't from, the smells of dairy farms, skunks, burnt diesel smoke, Even, yes making whoopie, with a hot lady in nylons. Bro used to say your not doing her feet, if you guys aren't your missing a great treat of playing with their pheete. They may say they don't like it, but in reality they do indeed. The same that say they don't like that will tell you they don't like a Binaca Blast either, trust me they will puddle with that. I got taught that by a honey at the Sugar Shack once by the name of Trish, she truly was a dreamy lady. As it says with the WolfPack, 
That means we don't follow we lead. 


See ya'll on the cyber ayre in the afternoon. Gotta run around to find the radio werx a new home, near PMT's fiber core. Until then keep your wyngz level