Thursday, July 29, 2021

Nature can be cute even when young, but remember in a few years they just want you for dinner to be the dinner.

 


This is a cute little black bear. You just fall in love with him(yes it's a him, I checked), that said as cute and near snuggly they are, this little feller, 
at some time in its later years, that curious look on his face is wondering if your tasty, and he wants to eat with you. I love little critters though, especially my little avian friends. The little hawk, 

and of course my fave the Killdeer. Every night without fail, here comes the two pair 
as they rumble around looking for grub, I think, and wonder if they can somehow understand what I'm talking to them about. I know they hear, but do they understand?




Tune me in at 07:00 hours on knytewolfradio.com we'll be there then.