Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Goodbye for a few weeks, taking time to relocate the studio for KNYT FM, and to relocate my brain to drain. And What Happened to Emmy And Haylee?

 


It's once again pack and move, but it has to be done. Not because I want to, but an outrageous bill of nearly $7,000.00 due they think to CenturyLink/Lumen. Quite honestly I hate paying anything that high, but I wouldn't mind paying that bill if in fact the services we ordered from them was really what we got. Nope, I'm lucky if I get near the 50/50 connection let alone the 1 gig service we ordered. I told them, there was 8 computers and visions of a Online TV station(HazzardAyre TV). But nope only 50/50. So after my last stroke a few days ago, and looking at that big spotlight above my head laying on that hospital bed I said changes need to be made. Anthony and our other attorney will be filing the court papers for the eventual suit, that will draw in at least $700k, in repayment of all our losses and that will allow me to pay the ladies we had contracted to work here, that I had to let go, because of all the disruptions by CenturyLink's crews. Then came the fiber. Yea they got it ran in here, all were enthusiastic on getting 1gig, but alas no 1gig. An account manager that we could rather I could never get on the phone, let alone get a return call from, then Mr. Franco splits, his manager became our manager, and again no return phone calls. The thing goes on and on, and on. There really needs to be a filing(and yes I will) a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission, Justice Department, and the FCC. There ought and I think there is one, an agency that oversees, this kind of company. At least regulates them. Thankfully we have contracted with a local here, based in nearby Filer, Idaho, to handle the Internet for us at the speed and broadband abilities that we need, not what some dork, at a company that has its sales amongst others departments based in Phoenix Arizona. 

Okay then: Looks like Biden dropped a real load of manure. This nation has just been kicked in the nuts. The withdrawal, of our military from all parts of Afgaininistan, was stupid, in its course of action. Taliban is not going to make this easy, many of even our squadron are trapped over there until some idiot here in DC can figure out a plan to get em out. Saw Trump on Hannity last night. Not that I was ever a big Trump supporter, but the thing is he would not have done the withdrawal, the way Biden has done it, and Biden's staff from Press Sec, to many others, have more than egg on their faces. One of the reasons I have been twitterpaited so badly here lately is with this fiasco of Biden's, I'm waiting on a phone call from the State Department to go over there to deploy a bit of diplomacy. 


So, as it is due to some major miscommunications from a company that was built on Communications remember MaBell? I will not be in your radio monitoring device until about the last week of November. I could be on sooner but come the middle of October, I'll be in Vegas at the NAB Convention. Then should be on tap to get back on the air. Now Last but not the least here.




What happened to Emmy and Sweet Haylee? Seams that BadAss Becky threw them to the curb. It would also seam that BABS shuts off those who upstage her. Which Emmy and Haylee does very well. Don't know about Emmy because she hardly speaks, if at all. But what I have seen and heard and ya'll have too, since I have aired so many of her appearances on my shows, Haylee could really be a major celeb host. I'd sure as hell hire her in a Hazzard second. So the big ? is: 

 is up with that? Any way big day all day. What's groovy though as it is, I don't have to spend all the night sweating like I'm in a sauna, two, my nerves can unravel, and three having a local telecom to take care of us, I won't be in the hospital because of the stress of dealing with CenturyLink/Lumen anymore.

L8R Aviators,