Friday, May 20, 2011

Don’t Believe all that claim to have your best interests at heart

HazzardAyre Mini2 AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES HEADER

While there are exceptions to this rule, do not trust in everything that someone suggests to you as they have your best interests at heart.

Several recent and near recent events bring this to bare.

Nearly a year and a half ago, at the debacle that was our radio op’s in Gooding Idaho, our Nurse GoodBody along with some other gal that drug her through the mud, suggested that maybe so tweaking on my Physique might be in order. So I bought into it, after being poked and prodded it was by suggestion of this PSR Counselor that I move from mini Bliss to Twin Falls. After finding what I had been saying to him that there were far and in-between places that I could afford, we settled me in Buhl. Nothing against Buhl, as most have been very kind and supportive. But no shop, to rent and what is for rent commercially shop wise, I can’t afford. Office/studio for the radio op’s fine, but not shop. Then when I had committed to doing the radio op’s, the same PSR/Counselor says don’t do it. So I been putting it off.

Now there is no doubt, that I did not have a relocation project from Bliss in mind, but I had planned to move to Burley as I knew there was shop space there, then off to Utah, once that was operational, to do the HQ of our radio/TV/media Op’s for the club. In essence, I have screwed the pooch on a year and a half and am now just catching up. Now I am considering several things, but making my own decision without any more input from so called mental health professionals. I trust only one for my mental health and that is God.  The idea here was to get me lined up with someone that could eventually sign on the dotted line so I could be my own payee with SSI and so on. In fact money wise I’m nearly worse off than I ever was in Bliss. At least in Bliss and immediate area, I knew people from my youth that could help me out when SSI was a bit low, or not going toewing as much. In Buhl as helpful as they have been, I have found few that have said here’s a hand up to what you need to live etc. One young gal I know up at the Texaco Mini Market here, has helped once or twice, but she’s moving to Alaska.

Nobody and I do not expect them too, although a public thank you would be kool, still the reason that the McDonalds that’s here, and a few new business’s that have moved here in the last year, is because of KDXB/HazzardAyre Radio, and of course the Knytes-of-Anarchy/AyreWolvez. Yet the majority would rather spend ad dollars with radio and or TV stations in Twin Falls, instead of us, and we are much less cost than they are. But hey what ever floats the boat. Then the Buhl CofC wonders why I don’t join them? Really?

This is why the radio station license and all that the club owns here in Buhl is FOR SALE.

So where do we make our radio op’s HQ? Burley , and American Falls. Why? There is an allocation in the tiny town of Malta, that borders Idaho and Utah, likewise there is the station license we already own based out of American Falls. Nobody thinks that this is a bad idea, club wise. As growth is happening in nearby Pocatello, likewise being of service to our core membership of OTR truckers, mandates that we have a footprint on radio at the base of Sweetzer Summit, as well as the upper regions of northwestern Utah and Northeastern Nevada. Putting up our stick in Malta gives us and them that footprint, at least on Radio.

The final here is this; around the middle of June I’m telling the shrinks, thanx but no thanx. You’ve done quite enough damage. And then looking for the help I need over in Pocky, or that area.

The ones who say they have your best interests at heart, have only their own interests at heart.

The only saving grace I have had here , near. Is Our Nurse GoodBody, Ellie May, outside of her all I have gotten is empty promises.

L8R Aviators

AyreWolf Signature1 AyreTag1

Romans 15:5-6“May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had, so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL Aooh la-la