Thursday, May 19, 2011

Is it me or Gmail?

AYREWOLF PHOOTENOTES HEADER HazzardAyre Mini2

Ever since my trusty laptop snagged a virus , and my Gmail account was hijacked to China, my running Gmail, is slow if it runs at all. Scrolling is at a snails pace, if I can load Gmail at all.

For all its worth, my other two emails, the one for the Knytes on Hotmail runs at speed, plus my Yahoo account works fine as well. So what gives? And what can be done about it?

For many weeks, I cussed out Qwest Telecom for being slow. But albeit only getting an upload of a mere .069mps, and a download of only 5mps, when , I’m paying for 10mps, which Qwest sold me, but admitted that the best they can do in my area is a mere 5.5mps and will not adjust my bill is one thing. I wont pay the bill until they do. But that’s another subject, for another time. But when its not the ip connection, That’s,  ip= Internet Protocol , then it must be Google and Gmail. Which I think is monitoring my account, because of you know who, yet there is no phone number one can call to a help desk, to get an answer. So what does one do? Go to Mountain View CA, to Google’s HQ, to get their attention ? A $750.00 trip, to fix my Gmail account? This will not be a long time situation as Surf the Snake has our web site nearly done, so all will go to the site, controlled, hosted and operated by the Knytes-of-Anarchy for members and supporters of the Knytes-of-Anarchy, but past that , what does the normal , none geek population do, when the need to read your email is hindered by Gmail/Google?

So the question remains, is it me or Gmail?

As I bring this in for a landing, dig this, Tuesday, as I was chowing down at the Buhl McDonalds, and surfing the net. In came this stunning albeit Mexican , but stunning blonde colored haired honey, along with her scrawny, guy pal, no ring so must be available, although I have heard that all Mexican’s don’t wear wedding or engagement rings.

So As I tried not to be obvious and all, everytime I was checking her out, she was checking me out. Until she got up to go outside for a smoke. While not really big, her butt was more than the two small handfuls that I usually measure by. Which brings me to another question , does Mexican women as a species, have inheritantly have BIG BUTTS? Or is it they don’t care? I see this same thing both on Mexican TV , as well as in the business community. I know of a gal, who used to work at the Boost Mobile retail store in Jerome. She had great legs, that led to a butt so big that it would overload a bucket on the front of a large pay loader.

Think about it.

Until Thursday

ayrepatch   my blog sig

James 3:17-18“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL