Sunday, May 1, 2011

Your going to pay how much for that?

HAZZARDAYRE FANCY IN THE WOLF'S EYES_thumb

I was eye ballin this thing on FaceBook a few ago about how to build an ad that would be on FaceBook. I was getting all tingly until I saw how much the ad cost. Minimum is $10,000.00 , and I thought to myself, “ You were going to pay how much for that?” I don’t care what it is, be it an ad for the Knytes, AyreWolvez or the shop, etc, no ad for anything is worth no $10,000.00 . I don’t care how many people see it, charging $10,000.00 for a banner ad whether its FaceBook, Google, Yahoo, or Microsoft. None are worth $10,000.00 , maybe and don’t push the maybe , baby, but maybe a grand , for something like that but no damn $10,000.00 .

Which by the way a grand, placed with HazzardAyre gets you ten months of banner ads on our web-site, radio shows and our syndicated TV show. We only charge , $100.00 per month, no matter how many times the ad runs, or is seen or clicked through. But I’ll tell you this if just one of ya’ll places an ad with HazzardAyre for $10,000.00 you’ll get that ad for life. In essence you’d never have to pay another cent for advertising with HazzardAyre, if you decided to pay us, $10,000.00 .

Why simple, there is a difference between greed and making a living, HazzardAyre ad rates are making a living, FaceBook and others ad rates are just being greedy. Granted, HazzardAyre is not as widely known as FaceBook or Google(yet), but shit to shineola, $10,000.00 a month for ads on those two.

Nah , not when I can contract with RTV ( Retro-TV Network) for near that and nearly saturate the ayrewaves on both Airwolf and BlackSheep Squadron.  Hell I’d think I had gone mad, placing advertising with FaceBook for a minimum of $10,000.00 and that is at the lower end of their scale. Sure I know FaceBook has bookoo expenses for R&D to make FaceBook better and all, but chute, they could make more money from more people by lowering that ad rate, especially considering the down economy.

If any of ya’ll  want to place ads with HazzardAyre, ya’ll give me a double L at 208-212-9653 or email me at knytesofanarchy@yahoo.com .

L8R Ya’ll

my other aw sig   426087444v5_400x400_Front_Color-Black


Quote of the day:
You can't have everything. Where would you put it? - Steven Wright
Hebrews 11:6“And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
426087325v4_400x400_Front_Color-White hazardayre tail