Thursday, May 19, 2011

There has to be more than just sex!!!

HazzardAyre Mini2 wolf prowl header 2

Some time ago, I wrote a blog detailing the absolute vision of the human female vulva. Thing is as absurd as it looks or as bad it smells most male corpuscles find it not only tastefull but if clean must smell good. However if you analyze it , that jewel of sexual foreplay, is just a mere few millimeters from her anus. Yes I know some guys like playing there, and a big butt is a real turn off for even this old wolf,  still for me as I get older, there needs to be more than just sex or visual appeal. Now it’s true, for my side saddle duties for the club, as well as both HazzardAyre News and HazzardAyre TV, I audition countless women and actress's for projects, we do. Yet looks alone will never get one the job. There has to be both intelligence and substance, as well as a tad bit of Tom boyishness as well as rebelliousness. If not I call in the next applicant, which is why some of our projects take longer than others. Just because she looks hot, does not mean she gets the job. The ideal applicant needs to have the WOW, or IT factor, or don’t even bother coming in for an interview.

For me personally, the same things apply. Sure some visual appeal is required, but not overly so. After all over time both of us will get old, my balls will sag, I’ll get a beer gut, her breasts will fall to gravitational pull, her veins in her legs will show and her beautiful curls will turn gray. After that its personality that brings it home. There is the fact that after you have sex, for me there has to be more than just rolling over to sleep, or get up for a smoke. Many times I look for someone who shares my interests as well as I try to get to like hers. After all it is a two way skyway. If you can’t share her likes, she’s not going to be much into yours.

So as much as you relish her vulva >>>>>> vulva_thumb   There is much more than sex.

That is my thoughts.

Are Dreams divine inspiration? Or just wishes our hearts make?

That in my next report.

aw mini sig airwolf3


Quote of the day:
The dead might as well try to speak to the living as the old to the young. - Willa Cather
James 3:17-18“But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL