Saturday, May 7, 2011

God snaps you back to humbleness and which day is truly the Sabbath?

HAZZARDAYRE 3 WOLF PROWL HEADER

So there I was Friday afternoon, headed to the Wayside for some needed grub, and was going there after shaking the tree of a fellow broadcaster who I’m courting for the beginnings of syndicating HazzardAyre Radio with.

Feeling like I was so that. Stopped in the parking lot of the Wayside and put my foot on the e-brake. Did so hard, pulled the cable right away from its mount. After trying to find a NEW replacement, could not find one anywhere. A emergency brake cable assembly for a 93 S-dime must be a OEM dealer only part. Even LMC Truck does not have one.

So went in, ate and realized the mishap was God’s way of pulling me back and making me understand that I am not all that. There are times I think that way too many of us, get to thinking that we are Long Dong John, super , and forget , only God(Kahless) is the ultimate being.

So then was researching topics for my sermon at today’s meeting of the Dixie Amalgamated Church , that meets on Saturday’s and concluded that Saturday is truly the Sabbath day. Not Sunday. Yet many meet on Sunday’s. I also am having troubles in my mind thinking that the Holy Bible is the completed work of God’s teachings through his Son Jesus Christ. There is too much left out. From the concept of a woman for Adam , long before Eve, to the time frame of from Jesus’ birth to the time of his walking the desert teaching. What was Jesus’ childhood like? From pre adolescence to his mid 30’s when he began his ministry, what happened in between? Then one needs to ask, what all really happened between Jesus and Mary Magdalene? Is there more to this event than what we are taught? If she was truly a prostitute, as the Bible claims, does that mean that all women who are of that profession given a free pass to Stovacore(Heaven).

Any mile need sleep, but that’s some things for ya’ll to consider.

L8R

my other aw sig awmaa logo2


Quote of the day:
Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes. - Mickey Mouse
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
MW KOA LOGO hazardayre tail

BY THE GRACE OF 17-27-1

Aooh la-la