Monday, August 8, 2011

Me , Stern, Heff, Who cares how old they are ?

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER IN THE WOLF'S EYES_thumb

Okay , sure , younger than 18 years old is not a forest any male wolf should be prowling for a SheWolf, anything older than that, I say is fair game.

Nothing should ever be forced nor coerced , whether that coercion is religious in practice such as the gig Warren Jeffs pulled off, with the FLDS thing. Nor should any male wolf, take advantage of a situation, as in do me for employment condition, but beyond that I think that if both people find each other attractive or the chemistry is just right, why not?

Older women called Cougars prowl Hollywierd and other metro areas for younger guys. Only on rare occasions such as when a teacher does the wyld thing with a male young wolf pup, does the press etc get wyld themselves.

With that said, again why is it okay for older women, to peruse younger men? Yet if an older guy wants to knaw on a younger girl or woman its disaster? At least in the tabloids.

Every day , on 100 radio stations in America , my show HazzardAyre with me the AyreWolf airs via syndication. From midnight to 05:00 hours people hear me spinning the tunes, howling at the moon, and talking about things OTR truckers, and gearheads REALLY want to talk about. 80% of my listeners are men , between the ages of 35 to 60. Overnight last night into early morning I watched the E cable channel, which replayed a THS on Hugh Heffner, of Playboy fame. He has women, mostly blondes that I can’t handle, but Hugh has mostly 22 to 30 year old big breasted hotties, sweating all over him, and yet few, would say , that is just not right.

My on air friend Howard Stern, made his fortune talking trashy sex, and doing sexually charged discussions, he has quite a young blooded female following as well. And yet, if I howl about thinking some super babe working at the Wayside, here in Rupert, or I look at staging a Miss AyreWolf/HazzardAyre gig I’m persecuted beyond belief.

Few if any area, mainstream newspaper, including both the Mini Cassia Voice, or the other here will even return an email. The Times News never acknowledges HazzardAyre Radio, or the Knytes, and especially me. Sure I could grease the palms of some of these, with advertising and all, but I will not play that game.

And why? Simple , they think I’m exploiting women, or at least images of women.

Yet, you’ll see women of all ages, even preteens strutting their stuff, in threads that I’d never photograph or feature, and that’s okay. Reverse discrimination? By the local press? Perhaps, and the religious majority here no doubt has something to do with it. Yet those same newspapers , will take an idea I presented with something we in the club or I with HazzardAyre Radio did, and run with it, never giving us in the Knytes credit, or me credit. Granted that kind of credit is credit you can’t spend or eat on, but again acknowledgement would be good. Zeb Bell , bellers out his radio show, most in this area think he is radical. I proudly say Zeb is no where near as Radical or as rebellious as us here at HazzardAyre, nor I the AyreWolf.

But the reputation of some toe stubs has most in the mainstream skiddish about giving me anything of air time, or press ink.

No matter, since Zeb is working up a magazine, Hmmmm wonder where that came from? Could it be ole Zeb got the idea from, HazzardAyre? With that said, TV is not that far in the distance. I know from watching results from doing my gig on Cable Access in Pocatello, that people like my refreshing, none religious biased, reporting etc.

Would a local station air my TV show now? Probably not. But throw it into syndication and who knows.

Didn’t get a exhibit at the Minidoka County Fair this year, but walking through both the commercial exhibit barn as well as the 4-H barn, didn’t see much, no wonder no admission. Yet , if I’m still in the area, I promise ya’ll there will be an exhibit by and for, both the Knytes as well as HazzardAyre.

In closing this morning, Me, Stern , Hugh, could it work here? For me and/or HazzardAyre? In Idaho?

Maybe, but don’t push the maybe, baby. After all this is Mormon Country.

More on that during Day Watch.

L8R Aviators,

AyreWolf Signature1 AyreTag1


Quote of the day:
Bachelor's degrees make pretty good placemats if you get 'em laminated. - Jeph Jacques
Psalm 149:4“For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HazzardAyre Tail AYRE KNYTES TAIL1