Monday, August 8, 2011

Should have been here all along

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER HAZZARDAYRE DAILY BREEF

It has been the worst of times from arrival to Idaho from Evanston Wyoming, on that fateful day back in mid to late 2006 until now. However the place I first set foot, is where I should have stayed put. Not listened to a con artist in the costume of a TV station manager/sales guy.

Moved to Pocatello, in early 2007, and while I did learn many things at Pocatello’s Cable Access Channel, the rest of that ride was ruff to say the least. Even then, when I caught wind that a nuclear power plant was to be built near Hammett Idaho, the events that followed is worse than any horror story or film you could imagine.

The persecution closely followed by a public tar and feather by some idiots that think their shit don’t stink, that caused me such grief not to mention the loss of nearly $15,000.00 all total is enuff to make me just want to give Atomic Dork, and his followers the middle finger.

PPA4050__41945_thumb Be that what it is. After many miles of ultimate hell here in Idaho, I’m finally breathing. I have a shop, a nice home, and oh yes, a bit job that is reoccurring on a consistent basis and couldn’t be happier. Last night was one of those special nights. Of course every night it gets dark, or at least as dark as it gets here. But last evening, I drove home in LiL Lexi, and was actually singing. Okay I’m not a vocalist and wont win the next Grammy, but I felt good singing. What’s amazing is, that this might have been all the way through this journey , if I had just stayed put back in late 2006. Nancy was right.

So to Mr. Nugent of KPIF, to that idiotic bikini bouncer in Pocatello, to my ex-in-laws, and finally to Atomic Dork, PPA4050__41945_thumb this is for you.

Told ya’ll it could happen, and it did, simply when I decided to give you this gift, >>>>>> PPA4050__41945_thumb <<<<<<<<<<< .

L8R Ya’ll

AyreWolf Signature1 csaflag


Quote of the day:
Here's a tip to avoid death by celebrity: First off, get a life. They can't touch you if you're out doing something interesting. - Kent Nichols and Douglas Sarine
Psalm 149:4“For the LORD takes delight in his people; he crowns the humble with victory.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE KNYTES TAIL1 273541_100000143161707_6989753_n