Saturday, August 13, 2011

There ought to be a truth in leasing law

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER HAZZARDAYRE PHOOTENOTES

There truly needs to be a truth in leasing law, when it comes to rental housing. If there is in Idaho , I’m not aware of it. I’m not necessarily talking about the financials, but other residents and those of which you might interact with there. Case-n-Point, next door to me a mixed bunch of white with Mexican, with a real total bunch of mixed children. Other day , one is blowing up a balloon with her nose. I jokingly said a nose blower, the mom mistook the comment of me saying something of drug intoxication,  something totally out of context, completely innocent and yet someone takes it face value? More is going on in that house than the obvious, and something that I surely don’t need to get mixed up in. A week ago, the same neighbors inquired why another set of neighbors were not very sociable? Really? Look the other neighbors, have been there, done that, and don’t want to get involved. They keep their involvement with others in the complex to a simple howdy and that be that. I am aiming my involvement to that same occasional howdy.

Be that as it is, I’m calling the owners of this property, and working towards getting out of Mini Encino here.

Okay then was reading something on a Cemetery was bitching about out Confederate battle flag flying over some graves . The protests are from African/Americans, about the issue. When are those same people, going to get off the slavery kick and understand that BOTH FLAGS had slavery traits and histories. After all it wasn’t Confederate’s that imported African’s to the USA to enslave. And yet its us.

If any group on this continent has a reason to bitch, its the Native American’s. Since both African Americans and Whites, were not evicted from their lands and stuck on reservations.

Perhaps the Confederates (us) and Native American’s need to unite and give the boot to the rest? Any takers?

Getting back to rental properties, it should be, that long before one pays all the money, to a property owner to rent a place, that you be allowed to live there for a minimum of 30 to 60 days, then pay the deposit etc. In essence take it for a test drive before signing a lease.

So , yep, I’m looking again.

L8R Ya’ll

ACOOTER SIGN OFF ACOOTERS AD


Quote of the day:
If little else, the brain is an educational toy. - Tom Robbins
Revelation 3:14,20“[To the Church in Laodicea] “To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God’s creation. Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
a HAZZARD REBEL TAIL 273541_100000143161707_6989753_n