Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sorry but I’m not a stupid wetback , I’m a white man with and education

HAZZARDAYRE HEADER IN THE WOLF'S EYES_thumb

HAZZARDAYRE UFB HEADER The other day, interviewing for a job with a temp agency here in Burley, I overheard a conversation that I thought was a BOTT (Bit-Over-The-Top) . Here was this guy, who had been working for nearly two weeks and felt he was underpaid , nothing new there since everyone thinks they are underpaid. Thing was this was a white male.

A few moments later, interrupting the interview came in this Mexican male who was wondering why he had to show a proof of insurance for a none CDL job. The job was also pitched at me, and looks like ye ole Wolf here will be working, but if its someone else’s rig your driving, why do they need to see MY proof of insurance?

In both situations I got the feeling that these well attractive young women running this office, perhaps looking hot to prevent skirmishes between management and temp employees, (a subject for a different time) but I got to thinking that these hotties thought they could pull anything over on people, Mexican or not.

No matter what it was.

Throughout my interviewing them, which I feel all should do, sure your going to work, but I think as a prospective employee you should do a complete interview of the prospective employer. The feeling I wanted to udder was, “hey Sorry, I’m not a stupid wetback, I’m a white well educated male.” Its the same thing I see everywhere. Both standing in line at the food store, as well as  at the scene of a toew. Some of my toew bro’s consider Mexican’s as a third class, totally idiotic race and thus try to overcharge if not completely mind blown. And yet for many here in a farming area, these same supposedly idiotic people, are the ones that do the work, so many whites wont, to feed the white man’s mouth.

However for any of us to shun, any race because of simple verbiage or the inability to both read and speak, what is called American English, to me shows the ignorance and arrogance of a pre warp population.

But what about reverse discrimination? Should a Mexican get a job, just because they are Mexican? Should a white guy be turned down just because they are white and none Mormon?

Those questions answered in another edition.

To the gal who partly interviewed me in Burley, Sorry, but I’m not a stupid Wetback, but an educated white male, who knows better.

L8R Ya’ll

AyreWolf Signature1 KNYTES WINGS UP


Quote of the day:
Stoop and you'll be stepped on; stand tall and you'll be shot at. - Carlos A. Urbizo
Isaiah 33:22“For the LORD is our judge, the LORD is our lawgiver, the LORD is our king; it is he who will save us.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
AYRE KNYTES TAIL1