Thursday, May 1, 2014

Finally time for me to settle down

rcj 1

My have I had a day of it.

First I get up, and have to battle with the Department of Workforce Services here to get crap straightened around on my grub card. Then it began battling with some witch at Macey’s Food store over a bottle of milk. Then glancing over some dangling emails and Facebook postings from Models Utah, I get a nibble. She was fine said she’d be up, so thinking on a real maybe, settled in for the day.

Got most of my money from the Feds, and in the AM sending $100.00 up to Dan, on LexiBelle, then shortly after June 1st going to go fetch it. If this deal with a room mate and all pans out it’ll lower my output of funds all the time.

My power bill was only $40.00 a far cry from those of Idaho Power in Twin Falls, My gas bill about that so got off for $220.00 so I’m good. If the new roommate pays up his $250.00 plus $200.00 that’s $450.00 which means Monday I can pay off Comcast and some on DirecTV. We see.

June 1st too we can get this radio thing in a office studio and grow this.

Sammi showed up, she’s great but is stressing on the logistics problems. Of which I’m fine with, if we can just get some stuff put together to build the rest of the site with my webmaster in California, not only will the radio station be hot, but the site itself for the club will be top notch too.

Then having an issue with Google, tried to sign in for Google Earth, damn thing lost my password so been juggling that, but I think it’ll work out okay.

All I know is my mind and body hurts, I’m taking my meds, doing a shower and hitting the rack.

TTYLwynged sig

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS


Quote of the Day:
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?
--Steven Wright
1 John 5:14-15“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us. And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
co logo pleasent view tail