Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Race Day after

HAZZARDAYRE TAG2 BIGRyders Blues Hedder

In the world of a custom club or organization loyalty means everything, especially to those who support you or once did.

Back years ago, Warren’s Drive In, in Roy Utah was a strong backer of the Street Commanders Club, that evolved into the RoadMasters that is now the parent group of the Hazzard County Knytes .

As such I try very hard to patronize those firms.

For some odd reason, when the guy who started Warren’s bit the dust so did Warren’s Drive In, The change was not that sudden, but over the years I have seen the decline. Taste went down prices went up, to where I began to avoid the establishment, But you get to thinking ah, lets try it to see if the problems have been corrected. Unfortunately this is not the case at Warren’s. Now I can see once, maybe twice screwing the pooch. Bad ingredients from suppliers, a bad day for the cook, any number of things, but to keep messing up consistently naw this is just a case of poor quality supervision, and the fact the owners and managers not wanting to give the boot to the employees not making the grade. Now to make this fair, I’ll say this. Back when my Dad, Ed Thomas and Jay Call brought forth what you came to know as Flying J, quality and friendly service was foremost in everything they did.

I only went once to a Flying J Motel that was sub par, the maid , made the bed, without checking for insects in the bed, what I found was a covey of grasshoppers in the bed. Which after I fixed that problem, everything was great. The restaurants were always clean, well stocked and even to the point of the conversion to Denny’s , the food was always good, never did have a bad meal there. After Jay Call died however quality control slipped, poor investments by corporate and some minor management problems, but Flying J slipped to the point of near bankruptcy. In came Pilot, and bought the majority of Flying J, except for paying the Montgomery Foundation OUR money, still Flying j remains a leader.

On Warren’s, if your going somewhere to end up spending $10.00 on a burger and fries, it had better be as excellent as possible, Warren’s fails to deliver. So the Knytes just are not going to go there any more. Especially after myself and two others of us, were bent over our thrones until near 04:00(4:00AM) . With 3 of us visiting MacKay Dee’s er, over this and getting our guts pumped and gave meds to settle our insides down, I suspect that the health department is going to be looking at Warren’s really close.

So if I’m not on air LIVE today, you know why.

Now if the prices at warren’s was more in line with say McDonalds , I might not be so bitchy about this, but if I’m shelling out money to the tune of a $10.00 burger fries and soda, that food better be cooked, the pickles and condiments better be fresh, the fries COOKED. I will give the young gal tending to us, she was cool, but she’s only the server.

See ya’ll after the race and around 11:00PM

TTYLY

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSmy cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
Passions are vices or virtues to their highest powers.
--Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
2 Chronicles 7:14“if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

promo shot pleasent view tail

HazzardAyre PIC