Thursday, May 8, 2014

We was then we ain’t

rcj 1

We was flowing then we ain’t, our webmaster left us high and dry without reconfiguring our streaming channel. Not cool, something to do with conflicting interests or some such, my thoughts are he got too many calls from outside sources or something. Funny I always thought it was OUR channel, not his. Oh well. His loss. Trouble is now I have to find a webmaster and someone who can do the coding. So we’ll be offline streaming wise for a few weeks.

My room mate is dragging his heels, no money no room, I hate doing that , but the two situations run together, Never ever trust anything from CraigsList. I found our webmaster that way, and he decided to drop out, now my room mate , so I’m done with doing anything on CraigsList.

Just so ya’ll know this shut down was not my fault, it was our webmaster. And until I can find someone equally qualified, HazzardAyre Radio online is shut off.

I’ll let you know when its up.

TTYLY

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSwynged sig


Quote of the Day:
Everything that can be invented has been invented.
--Charles H. Duell
Colossians 4:5-6“Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
co logo pleasent view tail