Saturday, May 3, 2014

It’s the pickles, it’s the pickles

HAZZARDAYRE RADIO JOURNALrcj 1

It’s a Saturday, I had every idea of being inside your radio last night , but got to talking to the neighbors and a few barley pops, at 3.2 octane level, which does nothing for me by the way, but enough of em I’ll catch a mediocre buzz. So with that and lots of back gate howling by 05:00 I was near dead, so came home showered and bed.

Got up, invited my neighbor to go eat at Karen’s Café here but he was too busy watching the Kentucky Derby, which is not in my interest at all, to me if it doesn’t have tires and burns gas, I don’t want to be around it, or even interested. So I ventured off . Got to Wal-Mart got the money order deposit from my new roomy Jeff, and decided to give Warren’s another try. So I duplicated the same order as from my birthday. When I got to the pickles, that were again terrible, I quit eating and left. It is thus I have determined 4 things, one the pickles are rotten. Not just sour as a pickle should be , but really rotten. Two the Warren’s that I grew up with and that the club grew up with is not the Warren’s of today, what really is? and three, the fries at Warren’s are undercooked, and 4 , you get the idea that most that work at Warren’s are there for a job, not a career and really do not care. The final here 3 times, is the number of visits the club makes as to give a thumbs up, and repeat or give a finger down and not go there anymore. In this case its finger down , no more going to Warren’s at least the Riverdale location. Will try the Roy location, see if its as bad , if so no go. If better, maybe, but don’t push the maybe baby.

So I got home, looked over the Facebook gossip, saw a few entries from Sammi and all couldn’t see details but will make a determination of it all Monday after I go to TMG to see the crew they have lined up.

The stuck up , ignorant and arrogant attitude I saw in Idaho is magnified in Utah as far as screen or feature photo talent. As long as the WHATEVER it is , is LDS and otherwise approved by LDS officials your in with a shoe horn. If not it’s a uphill battle and calls to Hollywood and Nashville.

Any mile we are growing, HazzardAyre Radio has seen a slight uptick in income, I’m doing much more off screen socialization here than I did in Idaho, and can say if its done slow, we’ll make it. And make it three times better than it currently is, that is if we can find the right in front of and behind the camera talent.

Any mile we’re gassing things up here getting ready for a 23:00 hour departure to HazzardAyre Radio, so stay tuned. www.livestream.com/hazzardayreradio

See ya’ll then.

HAZZARD AYRE WINGS my cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
Every successful enterprise requires three men - a dreamer, a businessman, and a son of a bitch.
--Peter McArthur
Romans 12:12“Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
co logo pleasent view tail