Wednesday, May 7, 2014

If brains were dynamite Utahrds could not blow their nose,

rcj 1

Is the whole damn place idiotic?

I used to bitch about Twin Falls, Idaho being a 100 years in reverse at Warp speed, yet I will say Utah in many areas are going back 500 years at transwarp speed.

Here’s two examples, I get money to pay on the cable bill. I get to the office to pay the cable bill, the stupid fat Mexican bitch there could not even count money. She was crabbing about not enough money there, I hand counted each bill, plus the $50.00 that I gave her and I said $280.00 plus $50.00 is $330.00 . Did she not graduate from High School? Did she not carry even a 3.9 GPA as I did throughout school? If not how the hell did she get a job at Comcast? Did Comcast have pitty on her? Then just a bit ago, I go up to pick up my prescriptions. My Lithium, My stomach meds and my diabetic meds, that THEY called me and THEY said was ready at Smiths . I get there and only one that was unimportant was ready. Why call me if the damn things were not ready? Shit your better off if you can scam your way to do it, get an Idaho address, get Idaho’s Medicaid, Cash assistance and Snap Card. Then get your food here, but go to the Doctor in say Twin Falls or at least Burley. Sure it’s a long drive but the stress reduction of not having to go through plain bullshit, is worth the drive.

Needless to say I’m taking a trip to this Weber Human Services outfit and reaming someone a new asshole.

Then there was our audition the other day, how do you schedule up possible talent applicants to do a job of this magnitude , and the talent except for 3 are completely oblivious as to the core subject? It’s like someone taking a aviation check flight without them going to flight school. Or one of us in towing hooking up a rig without ever driving the truck. Is it that hard to research the club, the subject matter and why we are us online?

Stupid is one thing but complete idiocy is running at 80%. If our populations are to compete with those in other states and nations we need to do better in schools, not just High Schools, where its been determined that those from Asian nations are way more intelligent than standard American’s. Of course few can out do the Southern states, but can we as Confederate Marines bring some of our southern backwoods , shine making intelligence to the Northern Yankees that could not blow their noses if brains were dynamite.

Today was one of those days that if someone, ANYONE would have came to me and gave me the funds and give me my place back in Twin Falls Idaho or even Pocatello, I would have moved HazzardAyre and me back to Idaho at the drop of a hat.

It’s taken a freelance photographer, and his sweet wife to give us the advancements in our visual presentation assets , but I do say, I’m getting somewhat damp feet.

In the morning a med clinic up here is about to get their lunch handed to them, and with me off of my Lithium, that reaming will be deep.

TTYLY

HAZZARD AYRE WINGSmy cooter sig


Quote of the Day:
If your number one goal is to make sure that everyone likes and approves of you, then you risk sacrificing your uniqueness and, therefore, your excellence.
--Anonymous
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
pleasent view tail promo shotco logo