Monday, June 16, 2014

Change of venue?

HAZZARDAYRE COVERcooters phootenotes

There’s a point in the growth of a project when that growth is curtailed, by both pride and the realization that flat means one has no idea of what one is doing.

That realization has came into view on two areas. The first came Sunday morning after I attempted to post a note to Kat, and couldn’t. When I checked my Facebook spot, she had defriended me. Upon further investigation found that we were not her cup of coffee. A simple phone call would have been a courtesy but she apparently has no concept of how the talent bizzness works. So she’s history. Then here came another who is a 16 year old, who claims her girlfriend hacked her phone and posted she was interested in being one of our cover girls on the site as well as possibly doing some TV ads for it. A 16 year old? Is she nuts? Can you say jail? She did call, but that ain’t going to work.

Which is why I have made the decision to run all needs for on screen, visual lady talent through a great agency. I no more am in charge of that, Someone wants to model for us, they can go through Talent Management Group, in Murray .

I just don’t have the time for messing around.

With the condition now that is that both club management, and company funds completely in my palms I can finally delegate these projects to those who do this better than I do, allowing me to focus on the main three things I relocated from Twin Falls for and the other two if I can bring it together here.

The first is of course getting an advance flight rating through Upper Valley Aviation a partner of Salt Lake City Community College. The Second to build a super web based radio/TV station waiting for FCC approval for our terrestrial license for Randolph/Woodruff Utah. That includes getting the finest programming together possible and just calling Vickie down at TMG for the talent. Third, last but certainly not least, raising from the near grave AyreWolf Aviation out of the darkness. Bringing the reason I’m going back to air school to begin with.

Once those three things are done, then its re-energizing both Cooter’s A1 Toewing>ctrs wings down  and of course Hazzard County Choppers in nearby at 80 miles away in Evanston Wyoming Hazzard County Choppers>HCC WINGS TRUCK SIGN but the main three are priority 1 right now, and I don’t have time to sit around a whole day , waiting for someone to show up for an interview, who when she does show up, ignored instructions and even made the meet and greet so short there is no way she could have made an educated decision. Much less, the 16 year old, she’s cute and all, but not really mature enough for our ads and needs. The one I’m choosing is a gal who came to our first open casting call, Michele Wilson. I thought that not only was she old enough for some maturity that’s needed here, she came dressed as requested. There were others there that I’m going to set another open call back casting session just after the 4th of July, and at the same time sign documents and put down the retainer. Since I’m confident that if I’m the director here and I can get 15 minutes on each talent I can gain some better impressions. But TMG is our talent agency now so all you aspiring and models that think you wanted to model for the Knytes/HazzardAyre, if you want to model for us, you need to go through TMG in Murray, since that’s who handles it now.

I’m grabbing something to eat then its on air at 23:00 hours. That’s 11:00PM for you none military folks out there.

TTYL

htctrs i am ceo sig


Quote of the Day:
The secret pleasure of a generous act Is the great mind’s great bribe.
--John Dryden
Psalm 103:13“As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 pleasent view tail