Thursday, June 19, 2014

Facebook is a funny creature

HAZZARDAYRE COVERWOLF PHOOTENOTES

Facebook is a funny creature. First though some informational background.

One of the most important question to ask yourself when using Facebook, is how many Facebook friends do you really know? How many are your real friends, and how many are there to be frenemies? Some Facebook friends are the kind of frenemies, that are kinda cyber cops, patrolling Facebook and so on, to see just who you are, what your doing and if you’re a threat to some government agency or something else. Like trademark fuzz looking to see if you copied somebody’s something. I got yapped at once for that, even though ours wasn’t a copy at all, but our own original design. Subject for another place.

So then you’ll get this notice from Facebook saying something like , here are people you may know. Bullshit, if I knew them, they’d already be on my friends list. If they ain’t there now its because they turned out to be carpetbaggers of some sort, and I blocked them.

I have been whittling down a lot of so called people on my friends list on Facebook. The same criteria I stated back this time last year holds, if your not a sworn in Knyte, if your not a sworn in Ayrewolvez member, or someone I damn well know in real life not cyber space, or someone I’m really doing business with, you ain’t getting on my Facebook friends list. Aside from that and even it’s a big IF, but if its some gal that somehow crawled under the skin of ye old Wolf here. Of course there’s the flip side.

Facebook says add friends. If you add too many friends the little schemers in Palo Alto, shut you down, for a few weeks. So my way of thinking, if I don’t know you, you ain’t on my Facebook friends list and damn it Facebook, quit asking me if these are people I may know. If I did they’d already be on my Facebook page.

Now then, saw in the news that Facebook’s servers shut down in many parts of the world overnight, As far away as India, China, Japan, England, Germany and Australia. I thought the one thing Zuckerburg was most concerned about was that these systems didn’t go into meltdown status. Guess everything goes screwy once in awhile don’t it?

Naw Facebook is truly a strange creature, just wish they’d quit asking me to add people that I don’t know or just may know, cause I don’t know them or else they’d already be added to my Friends list.

Heard too that Comcast is trying out a thing back east of limiting residential customers to only so much space online, and if you go over that they’ll charge you more money. Hmmm, on a related note my associate that I gave a short time here then out of the Lair, holds the thing to the cable TV, no big deal since I can have it hooked up under my name come the first week in July, but I’m going to sniff around and see if since the thing is already on here, if the account for the address of the Wolf’s Lair here can be rolled over from my associates name, to mine? Let you know Thursday night.

Remember club meeting at Dee’s here in Ogden Saturday, 5:00PM, Wolvez will meet at Denny’s out by Flying J Sunday eve at 7:00PM.

Until L8R

col tatttitle shot tv


Quote of the Day:
If you really want to do something, you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
--Anonymous
Ephesians 5:25-26“Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 pleasent view tail