Sunday, June 22, 2014

Like it or not they’re here to stay might as well get along

HAZZARDAYRE COVERcolonels journal

As I walked down to the store that was closed all too early, I noticed many Mexican families frolicking and enjoying familia and I began to think, as much as we as what they call White people hate it, the Mexcan’s are here. I wont say taking over but they’re here to stay. Sure it is and it is a fact, that we as Anglo-Saxons and all are a minority anymore, the Mexcan’s are here, so we might as well get along.

One of the most interesting things I notice about the talent castings we do, is few if any Mexcan women apply for a role or spot. While in the behind they are a tad wider than most still I have seen many Mexcan women that look very nice and very hot. I have even considered going to the extent of courting a Mexcan woman. Why not? Mexcan men court white women. Many white women court and troll for Mexcan men, so why not us Confederate male corpuscles seek a Mexcan woman?

Maybe one of us should ought to start to learn Mexcan as a second language?

Like it or not, they’re here to stay, so might as well get along and reach out as friends instead of advisaries. Think of it this way and it is a long story so I’ll shorten it as best as I can. In Blackfoot and immediate area, the Eastern Idaho Sub-charter of the Knytes is a Mexcan, although he thinks of himself more as an Anglo than a Mexcan. I met Videl, in Blackfoot, off the ye ole CB. Not only did he become a friend, and a club member, but went out of his way to be kind. I remember the Christmas of 1989, if it hadn’t been for Videl and his Mexcan family, I’d have been all alone. Not only did they invite me over for dinner that Christmas but gave gifts. One is a tape case that I still use. Over the years I could always and can today in a time of real crisis count on Videl. Kind of speaks volumes on the continuity and community of Anglo’s don’t it?

Of course, I’m all for preserving ones history, ancestry, and culture. Heck, I’m the biggest mouth blasting airwaves and video, on preserving our southern Heritage. It’s like if you’re a Trekie , For Centons, the Klingons and the Federation was at war. Serious quadrant battles and territory and yet once the great treaty was signed after the fall of the outskirt station Kittimer , The Klingons and Federation were friends, yet and you see it in TNG there’s value that while befriending other species or cultures , you need to retain yours. You CAN be respectful of Mexcans while preserving your own culture.

Last here tonight, we have been having trouble maintaining duration on Livestream. So the tech team is working on that so outside of the immediate area of Ogden and Woodruff, via our over the air broadcasting, there is no streaming for very long. So we decided tonight we’d take the night off. I might also tell you we are looking into other streaming services that even if there is a fee, works better than Livestream. Although for the immediate time we are staying with Livestream, and working out some technical problems.

Yes, like it or not, they’re here, might as well get along.

TTYL

AYREWOLVEZ LOGO rebel sig


Quote of the Day:
The thing I hate about an argument is that it always interrupts a good discussion.
--G.K. Chesterton
Isaiah 40:31“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 AYREWOLF RADIO TAIL