Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dealing with Mr. Hangover

HAZZARDAYRE COVERHazzard lyfe 101

So went to this meeting preve eve at 18:00, for the AyreWolvez and with our High Council, to discuss what we might do for the upcoming AyreShow in Tooele.

Now I had promised myself I would not consume any mind altering drinks , but if anyone knows , when you get a bunch of Marines, especially Marine aviators in a place with an open bar, the suds are going to pour like the dredged rain we’ve been having.

By the time I got home I was in no condition to go on air, so watched the movie Wolf on Wall Street, took some Goody’s and I’m about ready to head for bed.

Now then my oath of promise stands , I’m no longer in the visual female model talent business any more. Except for one that is on a pending interview . Some gal by the name of Sarah, that said she’d be over today, but wasn’t, that says she’ll be over today, outside of her I’m hiring the visual model talent through Vickie and TMG, I don’t have the time, nor desire to keep thrashing over people who say they’re serious, take up my day when I can be productive elsewhere but never shows or has some kind of excuse. At the talent fees(wages) we’re paying, its go or get off the commode. If your wanting to be eye candy for the AyreWolvez and/or the Knytes-of-Anarchy, you call Vickie, become one of her talents and she’ll call me. I’m no longer involved. The only interviewing and hiring I’m doing is on air radio talent, engineers, and IT Computer staff. Past that I am getting too old and my nerves too frazzled to fuss over women who can’t get their heads out of their anus long enough especially those that want to break into the TV ad Model business as well as feature acting, to at least show up when they see a posting for our media firm.

People don’t seem to understand that Mr. Weather in Utah, can change at the drop of a earwig getting stepped on. One week or even a few days its near 90 degrees, the next it could be barely 60 degrees, rain, wind, and snow in the high country, like its been the last three days here.

When I hire someone to be on camera, I need them to interview, show up the next day or two, help write the script so their comfortable with it, rehears all moves, poses everything so that within a week or so the thing can be put on video, edited and out to those that need it. Likewise so it can be put on our websites, on our banners and on our TV ads. I don’t have time to be a babysitter nor a crisis counselor. You work for Confederate Steele Media, you best be here to work, or you will not work for Confederate Steele Media much longer after that.

I had one of my Marine fly pals ask, just how do you determine who is serious and who isn’t? Simple answer. The gal that walks into the Wolf’s Lair or even an open call audition, wearing nylon hose, that works into the conversation the toew kiss,>IJUSTLOVETOEWSwithout a bunch of questions, and makes sure my lips and nose get on her hosed toews before she leaves is the one I know is serious. She is then the kind of free , unassimilated rebel gal that I am looking to put in front of a lens to put on TV and in print as well as on our websites etc. It’s that same kind of a rebel gal that I’m looking for on air as well. In all my years of running this part of the production team, there has been 4 that has came out of the sandpile, with the kind of free spirit that we look for.

The first was Claressa , Bro’s XOL, the next was a gal from Emmett Idaho, named Cynthia, who sent me a Polaroid snap shot, I took LexiBelle up to Boise from Pocatello, met her, went and looked at threads, and had the thing shot in a week.

The second gal, was Robin , Miss Long Haul(Dixie-Diesel)1993, she found our two line ad in a farm newspaper, showed up, went through a week and a half training run, and now does feature work for two major ad agencies out of Madison avenue in NYC at just over $20,million a year. And the fourth, is of course our Nurse GoodBody, Erin>me and Ellie Maywith the only question on the phone where are you and whether I wanted her wearing stockings or pantyhose. No multi faceted questions, just two basics.

Erin above all was the most excellent that I hold as the example of excellence. She would come over on snow covered roads from Jerome to Gooding, do a show, and even went so far as to help me with a personal financial crisis. There was no project she did not take on with the goal to finish and make it perfect. Her husband, kids and I got along so well, that her Aussie husband at the time made us lunch, I especially the wrapped ham sandwiches and this organic root beer. She wasn’t spooked that the whole operation was in a tiny, one room office, in Gooding , she took us on as the club was, and accepted me as I was. And I didn’t have to change me, nor the program at all.

This was her, and the standard by which all others are measured. Oh what is Nurse GoodBody doing now? She’s doing just that working on her medical degree, plus being a PSR for Alliance family services, plus an occasional phone call to me. When I’m in Twin Falls we meet, she gives me advice over coffee. Dig this she always buys the coffee, although several times I offered to buy.

Any way, meds are taking hold, but if this Sarah wants to be part of us, she’d better get in here by Friday, more over today, or she can be like everyone else from here on in, She becomes a model represented by TMG out of Murray, and books to work for us through Vickie and the great and friendly staff.

But if you wondered where I was not on air now ya’ll know.

Until tonight at 23:00 See ya’ll on the radio.

TTYLY

me and Ellie Mayoops

THECOLONELANDELLIEMAYpromo shot

title shot tvcol tatt