Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Welcome mat being pulled up and the door is getting shut

HAZZARDAYRE COVERWOLF PHOOTENOTES

So I get up this morning and you know who was in a crotchety mood, so that started off the day , after a serious conversation it was determined that hey dude as of the first of the month, your outta here.

So then get the notice from that Sarah that says she’s interested in the pin up/cover girl gig, says she’ll be here round 1900 , its now 20:00 hots, guess that is just another somebody just kicking tires, only thing is for her that’s a lost $2,000 a month, she ain’t getting. I’d rather spend it with TMG.

So then go next door talk to Dave get a boost for grub and Skoal , so my life isn’t all that bad.

Sure the loss of $200.00 and me having to pay for my own cable TV is a bitch, but hey, saving the same $200.00 or so on a office/studio space it evens out.

Any mile, see ya’ll at 03:00 on the radio, I just wish this Sarah that I haven’t even seen a pic of yet, would show, or just say, she ain’t interested, as my patience level is really thin.

TTYL

col tatttitle shot tv


Quote of the Day:
In this world, it is not what we take up, but what we give up, that makes us rich.
--Henry Ward Beecher
Ephesians 6:4“Fathers, do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them up in the training and instruction of the Lord.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.

knyte lyte RODE KNYTES ASSOCIATION LOGO

sbt2pleasent view tail