Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Provo Utah the next silicon Valley

HAZZARDAYRE MIDDAY REPORT HEDDERcolonels journal

From Woods Cross Utah to Ogden Utah, finding people that are computer heads is rare, at least from a can do mostly anything with near nothing.

Example, a recent need by us here at HazzardAyre Radio when that duckweed in California ditched us and did not leave us with any new computer code to get us our own channel, I franticly looked over the offerings online. Finding one in Ogden Utah, I made a phone call. The price seemed right so Ogden Web Design, was chosen to be our quarterback. However not me at least able to wander down yonder to their office has been no return phone call. Yet could they not drive up here to our studio and show us, using our equipment how to make all of this work? After all are we not paying them, rather than the other way around? Considering the depth of our project advancing from just a mere stream on Livestream, to our own full running website, that will not only include our radio werx, but TV as well, could not Ogden WebDesign or whatever it is today, truck on up here to meet with us?

Granted its been a month since we all spoke, but now that the cash stash is now fully in my hands means an increased liquidity to us moving forward. But this is not the only time we have been trapped.

Back in 2005 there was an outfit based in Woods Cross Utah, that did up custom designs, even streaming at least at infancy. Same thing, we go to them, but they could not be bothered by getting in their mini Coopers and driving up to see us. The reason that’s important, is because if they show us what we need and especially if there’s a hiccup on our equipment, then at 3:00AM when most of these hiccups occur, then we could at least stay on air, stay online and generate money.

Normally I would cite the towing industry here. But it’s a known given that if one needs a tow we go to them. In both cases its someone who is going to pay us, thus its our moral if not business obligation to go to them. But if I’m contracting for a larger portion of the heavy haul business or scrap business, its not that big of a thing for me to go to the potential customer. After all he is paying me. Thus, if I’m paying someone something, I expect them to cater and come to me.

I’m giving Ogden Web Design another shot, no show, its Provo.

TTYL

rebel sigAYREWOLVEZ LOGO


Quote of the Day:
So long as you rob Peter to pay Paul, you'll have Paul's support.
--Anonymous
Jeremiah 23:24“Who can hide in secret places so that I cannot see them?” declares the LORD. “Do not I fill heaven and earth?” declares the LORD.”

Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved.
sbt2 pleasent view tail